Chapter Six: Round Two

(H/L)= Hair Length

(H/C)= Hair Color

(E/C)= Eye Color
_________________________________

    The bell signaling round two of the 'game' echoed in your ears, making you jump a bit from startlement.

    Where were you to hide now? Hiding in a tree again would be a useless..../He/ would probably be expecting something like that....  

    You thought an thought, imagining every possible hiding place that could be found in a woodland area. Trees, again, would be no good. A cave? Also too easy...Maybe a body of water....

    Then, out of the blue, an idea you thought was pure genius struck you like a blast of lightening. If you were to hide somewhere unlikely just a few seconds before the bell rang....There had to be no way that he could find you! 

    Quickly, you made a dash for the lake you had seen whilst hidden in your previous hiding place. It was at least three miles away....But, fifteen minutes should be enough to get there....Right?

    When you finally reached the mucky lake, panting from the exhaustion of running for so long, you looked up at the sky. Only to see a giant, red, digital projection of a clock ticking down slowly from 30....

    30 Seconds....

    With a deep inhale, you jumped into the lake, hiding yourself in a bed of cattails with only a few seconds to spare

    BEEEEP

    The bell rang and the once bright blue sky suddenly turned black. Dark clouds engulfing it as if it were its favorite meal.

    A shadow approached the lake and you closed you closed your eyes, praying for it to go away. Only to be pulled by your (h/l) hair out of the dirty water.

    "Found you....Bitch~" The man laughed huskly, tossing you roughly to the ground.

    "s-shit" you mumbled, not daring to look at the psychotic man.

    But....

    He didn't like that very much....

    Taking a handful of your (h/l) (h/c) hair and roughly jerking it backwards, he forced your head tilt upwards.

    Jason's blood red eyes grew brighter as he hungrily licked his chapped lips and starred into your (e/c) orbs.

    "One point for me....As promised....Who should I kill~?"

    "You....Bastard!" you screamed and spat at him, only to earn another laugh from the 2p man.

    "Hey now, no need to be so cruel, baby~. I stated in the rules that every time I won a round, I'd kill someone near and dear to you. Now, you can either pick for yourself....Or....I can just make it easy and pick at random. Your choice~"

    Silence

    "Fine. At random. Now....Let's see....How about the tan one?"

    You flinched, looking away.

    "Or....How about the blonde? The one that looks like me~?"

    Scowling with rage, you slammed your knee into his crotch and attempted to make a run for it. But, Jason just laughed yet again, tackling you to the ground and pinning your frail arms above your head with ease.

    "The blonde one it is, then~~"

________________________________
Author's Note

Meh...Short, crappy chapter. Sorry ya'll >_< And sorry for the hiatus....AP Exams + Writers Block = Admin not updating as much as she would like to....Sorry >~< I promise that the next chapter will be loooooong!! Ok? -3-

But hey!! I want to see how many of my readers are on instagram...So, if you have one, post a photo or video with #storytimewitholiverkirkland

:D

Don't forget to:

•Vote

•Comment

•Fallow

• And Check Out My Other Stories

I love you guys~~!!!!

-A