Chapter Three: No Escape

(____)= name

(h/l)= hair length

(h/c)= hair color

(e/c)= eye color

(f/c)= favorite color

Warning: Jason uses a lot of foul language

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

[Time: 7:05 AM ]

    How many hours had passed since you had been hog tied and thrown into your own cramped hallway closet? Four? Six? Twelve? There was no way to tell time in here, and it seemed like an eternity had passed....

    Some light snuck its way under the doorway, indicating the sun rise of dawn. Sighing, you did the math in your head, only to frown when you came up with the result.

    About seven hours....

    Yawning, you flexed your muscles, attempting once again to break out of the ties that bound you. And yet again, you failed. This Jason guy must have been a boy scout or something, to be able to tie knots this well....

    Suddenly, a noise rang through the once silent air, causing you to freeze and lose focus on what you were doing. The sound was a familiar car door being closed, followed by another sound of the front door to the house being opened and then closed. "Shit....," you mumbled as you heard footsteps, which slowly got closer and closer to your position, "Alfred's home...." you thought to yourself, also racking your brain for some way to gain his attention. If you talked, he might not hear you. The idiot is always wearing ear buds and blasting that amazing dubstep music of his. If you yelled, well, then you might awaken the serial killer that was hiding somewhere inside of your home. And that man could very easily attack and kill Alfred. Just like he threatened to....

    Smirking, you positioned yourself against the wall for balance and support as you raised your right leg. Maybe if you kicked the door at just the right moment, he would hear it and open it to find the tied up you.

    Waiting and waiting, you smiled as you heard the footsteps now approaching the closet. Quickly, you slammed your leg against the door, just like you planned.

    No answer....

    You did it again, this time, with a surprise. As you released your leg, your foot didn't hit the door. No...the door had flung open, and your foot went right into the crotch of the person on the other side of the doorway.

    "Bitch....," The brunette, Jason, grunted as he quickly fell to his knees, allowing you to  come to your senses and make a run for it, still struggling against the ropes as you did so.

    "Alfred!! Alfie!!" You called, running frantically down the empty hallways in search of your older sibling.

    You grew more frantic when you didn't hear a response, making you assume the worse....

    "Answer me dammit!!"

    "(____)?" A familiar voice spoke behind you, making you sigh a heavy sigh of relief and turn to see the man standing behind you.

    "Thank god-," you froze, cutting yourself off when you saw that nobody was standing there....

     "A-Alfred?" You asked, cautiously observing your surroundings.

    Everything appeared to be normal....

    "(____)? Where are you? Its so dark....," You heard your brother's voice behind you again, only to turn and see that yet again, he wasn't there, "And its cold....(____)....where am I?"

    "H-Home....Alfie....You're home....," you responded, continuing to look for your confused brother, "You walked in the front door, no? Can you describe anything familiar....?" You asked.

    "It's so dark....i-i'm tied to a chair....," he mumbled, "my head hurts....and I can see you....on a tv...."

    "Alfred.....did somebody jump you when you came home....?" You frowned, knowing the answer.

    "Ohhhh, yes~," the voice of Jason rang through your ears.

    Turning in circles, you realized that wherever Alfred's voice is coming from, Jason's voice must be coming from their too....

    "Where are you?" You scowled, looking around the house for a weapon to defend yourself with, "What have you done with my brother?!"

    "Your brother is perfectly fine," He smirked, "That rat bastard just has a bump on his head....for now....as for where I am....," The 2p chuckled darkly, "I believe the question you should be asking is....where are you?".

   "W-What do you mean....?" your voice grew nervous as you took a look at your surroundings. Weird, it was dawn just a moment ago....but the windows were pitch black, like night time with no stars or moon....

    "Welcome to hell~," Jason sang, "I hope you don't enjoy your stay~"

    "........," Running, you made your way to the front door, opening it to see nothing but empty blackness, "No....," you mumbled, closing the door and reopening it, only to get the same result, "No no no no!!" You yelled, continuing to open and slam the door closed, gaining the same result each time, "What are you!?"

    "A 2p~ Dollface~"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Author's Note

Hello dolls~! Enjoy the chapter? *evil laugh* I know I did *-* Make sure to leave feedback, so that I know what to improve. Also, I'm going through some though times right now, bullying and what not ;-; So, sorry about the slower than usual updates and shorter than normal chapters. I will try to get out of this depressed state and write better, I promise ;-;

Don't forget to:

•Vote

•Comment

•Fallow

•And check out my other stories

I love you guys~~!!!!

-A