Let the Games Begin...

I love moments like these, when Diggy and I were together. It just seems like everything makes sense.  I have truly misssed him.  Just as we were laughing Dig slid me from off of his lap and placed me unto the chair next to him. I looked up to see his current girlfriend Jessica Jarrell.  He immediately jumped up to great her as she walked over towards him taking my place on his lap. I looked her up and down. She is cute but I know I look better and she knew also. I could tell by the way her eyes kept darting back and forth between Diggy and I.  That made me smirk a little, I made her feel insecure. I smled at her and stretched out my hand for her to shake. 

“Hi, I’m Aria, and old friend of Digs.” “Really? Daniel has NEVER mentioned you before.” She replied sternly. She emphasized the word never. She was trying to get to me, that was an amature move. Its actually a good thing Diggy has never mentioned to her that I was his ex. 

“Diggy! Why didn’t I know about Anya?” Jessica asked. I knew she messed up my name on purpose. Again, an amature move. “Its Aria and yeah! Why have you never mentioned me Dig?” I said playfully hitting his thigh. I saw Jessica’s nose flare up. She had no idea who she was messing with.  Diggy shot me a nervous look, I gave him an I got you look back. 

“You don’t have to answer that Dig. I’m sure you were to wrapped up in your gorgeous girl friend who is looking amazing tonight! That dress is hot.” “You really think so?” Jess said smiling at me. “Yes! Girl you better not leave it around me or you will never see it again.” Jessica and I went on and on about fashion. I looked over at Dig and I could tell he was happy Jessica and I were getting along. 

“Damn Aria you looking good!” I didn’t even have to turn arouond, I already knew it was Roger. “That is not my boo Roger!” I said sort of running over to him. I gave him a big hug. I’ve missed him a lot! “What you been up to girl?” “Nothing really just been focusing on dance. Now what have you been up to?” “Nothing much just keeping busy” “I bet them girls keeping you busy” “Well you know me” “shut up boy” “Now what about you Ms. Aria! What new boy is in your life” “Well…” I said joking, but Diggy didn’t take it that way. He immediately sat up and leaned in to hear my answer. Did he care if someone new was in my life? 

“Well… aha let me stop.  I don’t have anybody right now. Dance keeps me pretty busy, and some boys can’t understand that I can’t be with them every weekend. So I’m single until I find that special someone who can fit my schedule.” Me saying that I’m single made Dig smile. Maybe a little too big?

“OMG! I just got an amazing idea!” Jessica blurted out in a overly excited voice.  ”What is it?” Dig asked. “Okay so you know how me you and Cody are suppose to go out tonight?”

 ”Yeah” Diggy responded still not sure where she was going with this but I knew. She was trying to set me up Cody Simpson. Ehh.. he’s not really my type but it could be fun. Wait, I wonder how Dig would feel about this? If he seems eager about it then I’ll most likely decline but if she is uncomfortable with it then yeah I’ll give it a shot. 

“Don’t you think that would be a great idea Dig!”  Jessica said “Uhh uhm I’m not sure. You know Aria and Cody never met before and they might not get along. Aria’s older then him and plus you haven’t even asked Cody yet.” Wow, Diggy really doesn’t want me to go on this date. Yeah it’s official I’m going.

“Come on Dig, it could be fun! I accept Jessica now go text Cody and see if he is up for it. Lighten up Dan!” I said winking at him. I could tell he didnt like this but secretly I was loving it.

“Is it any more room for me up here?” We all turned around to see no other than Cody Simpson live in person. “Ahh Cody we were just talking about you!” Jessica said hoping up from Dig’s lap giving Cody  a hug. “I hope it was all good things Jes!”  ”I promise you it was. I was telling my new friend Aria all about you. I’ve only known her for about an hour buy she is great!”  Wait did Jessica just call me her friend and say I was great. So I guess that means I’m off her suspicion for Diggy. Aha this girl is really an amature. Hey I don’t care her stupid butt just gave me a clear pass to hang with Dig you since we’re all “friends”.

“Aww thanks Jessica!” I said shooting her my award winning fake smile.  ”Hi Aria, you look absolutely stunning. I hope that wasn’t to forward.” Cody said as he took my hand   “No not at all” I replied trying to hide the fact that I was blushing by looking down.  Cody lifted my head up and said “Don’t hide it, its cute!” Out of the corner of my eye I saw Diggy squirm in his seat. This was really getting to him. Cody and  went on talking for another hour. He was really cool, not the dating type but he was great. Alex even came up to VIP and kicked it with Roger. They always had this relationship that me and Diggy could never understand. We didn’t know if they were dating or not. We just let it go cause it was too much to keep up with them.

“I’m ready to go. Babe can we leave?” Jessica asked Dig “Uhm yeah sure I just got to tell the owner that I’m about to leave.”   “How long will that take”  ”I’m not sure babe maybe 10 minutes.”   “Hey Jess how about and Aria head over to the restuarant so we can get a table since they don’t take reservations.”   “That’s a great idea!” Jess said in that annoying bubly voice.  ”I don’t know about that Jes, she just met him!” Dig said with a lot of concern. That made me smile a bit, he still cares.   “Omg Dan you’re not her dad. Let the 2 go!” Jess shot back at Diggy.  

“Ill be alright Daniel I promise” I said grabbing his hand. He tighten his grip and told me to be careful.  ”You dont have to worry man. I won’t let anything happen to this gorgeous girl right here” Cody said grabbing my waist and leading me out of the VIP section. I turned around to look at Dig and I saw the anger on his face. From him clenching his jaw to his flared nose and furrowed brow. I gave him sexy wink.

I’m not really one to play games with the matters of the heart but hey! I have to get my man back someway, so I guess Let the Games Begin.