Chapter Nine An Evil Act, Confusion The Search For The Truth

Frank: Okay Boss, I’ll put a guard on the door until you are done. He smirks at him the closes the door.

Tony looks at Sunshine who is barely lucid thanks to the drugs in her system and begins to kiss on her. His hands roam her body and he nibbles on her neck trailing his tongue down her chest to her breast. Cupping them in his hands he loves the feel of them. Undressing her while kissing on her Sunshine is so drugged she thinks it’s her beloved Michael. As Tony completely undresses her he is fully aroused now and wants to get his groove on. Tony’s fingers slide down her body and he enters her with them. Getting her wet for him so it will be easier to penetrate her. Sunshine’s skin is so soft all he wants to do is touch her and make her his own, even if it is only one time. Pulling Sunshine into his arms he nibbles kissed down her neck again, wanting to leave no place of skin untouched in some way. Sliding down her body he takes on nipple into his mouth while playfully squeezing the other. Suckling her good and hard, swirling his tongue around it. Sunshine moans in pleasure holding his head to her breast still believing this is Michael. Tony is so hard for her he can’t wait any longer and pushes fast and hard into her. Rocking his hips sensually at first she has her hands on his back. Soft caresses…Tony couldn’t believe how good Sunshine felt on him. He thought Michael you are a lucky man and now so am I. What’s mine is mine, what’s yours is mine because you work for me, he thought evilly. Tony picked up the paces and was really ramming into her hard. Both were moan and sweating. ‘Oh Michael; ..mmmmm”   she moaned as Tony continued to slam into her.

Michael ; drowsily not even aware he spoke in his sleep, Yessssssss….zzzzzz…

Sunshine freezes, this was enough to snap her out of this fog from the drugs, she looks over and there is Michael sound asleep. Toney was just about to release himself into her when she looked up with glazed but aware eyes. As Tony came Sunshine pushed him hard off of her onto the floor he hit his head, most of his orgasm was on the bed and him.

Sunshine OH GOD!! YOU ARE SICK!! YOU MONSTER!! I KNEW IT!! She turns to wake Michael shaking him hard tears are falling, Michael!! MICHAEL!! WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!! OH GOD!! MICHAEL!! WAKE UP!! TONY WAS RAPING ME!! Crying hard.

Tony had slipped out of the room with out her knowing it.

Michael: Ugh…my head.. baby.. what.. what happened….huh?  rubbing his eyes and still clearly fuzzy headed.

Sunshine; Was crying.. Michael!! MICHAEL PLEASE..      TONY WAS RAPING ME…. Her tears are harder.

Michael; Sitting straight up in bed. WHAT??!! BABY??!! Looking around frantically. We are alone in her. See look. Baby it had to be a dream. Holding his head…what was in those drinks. My head is on fire.. at her tears he felt so bad, but there was on one in the room Michael was sure it was a nightmare and didn’t understand why she hated Tony so. Michael gently pulls her into his arms and holds her closer than every trying to soothe her and his raging head. All he wants is to make her feel better and calm the severe pain in his head.

Sunshine cried and cried and he couldn’t calm her  They spent most of the night like this. Till both were exhausted from the uncertainty and pain. In the morning Sunshine still cried that Tony had raped her. But when she had woken him the room had been empty except them. Michael believed in his heart that Sunshine truly believed and felt that Tony had done such an awful thing to her. He vowed he would find the truth.

Michael: My love. I don’t know what is happening and why I woke so fuzzy but I will get to the bottom of this. I swear to you. Don’t leave this room for anything unless I myself come for you. No matter what you hear or tells you anything okay. If by chance, I do send for you if they don’t tell you. Come with me Tiger Lily, it’s not from me and don’t go no matter what. Okay? He kisses her lovingly

Sunshine; Okay, Michael. She replied softly and sadly.

Michael went down to see Tony and he was going to get to the bottom of this. Not ask direct he knew if Tony had he wouldn’t tell him but Michael was good at reading body language. A fact Tony didn’t know, so if something was up, he’d see it by the way Tony acted around him.

Tony: Hey Michael! What happened to you? You drank a bit much I guess. Are you okay? Come on in here let’s get this started. Handing Michael an appointment book and ledger. This are things you will need to familiarize yourself with so I don’t miss any appointments or business transactions. Your desk is right over there.

Michael; Okay. Thank you Tony watching him carefully. Something is a miss but what is the question here and he will find the truth his beautiful Sunshine is in need of answers and the truth and he will make it right for her no matter what. If Tony did do what she says he did, so help me god, I’ll make him pay dearly for it in every way, he thought.

Geez, do you have Tylenol? My head is still so fuzzy and on fire.

Tony, trying to be casual. You don’t remember anything? Rico!! Get some Tylenol for Michael would you??

Rico: Sure boss, he leaves the room.

Michael. No. I can’t remember anything from Sunshine and I dancing here out in the foyer and ball room areas.

Tony’ shrugs, hmmm… we you did drink a lot.

Michael; I guess so.  Rico came with the Tylenol and water and gave it to Michael who took it after looking to be sure it was Tylenol.  Michael thought that Tony is acting strang then he sees in his ledger. Michael and Sunshine over for dinner have dope ready.