3

KRISTIAS P.O.V

"we need to kill them. " i said emotionless becuase i was consumed with hate

"okay "marie said . i could tell she didnt wanna die and it was either kill or be killed and she knew it

"we'll kill tish first so he'll know were out to get them.but we do not kill gaby at all we will just watch her " marie nodded . we crawled through the vents to where tish was sleeping i slid down and grabbed a knife hanging on the wall . i slit her neck . with a pillow covering her neck so no blood will spill on me.i climbed back up nasjae woke up . crying i knew if she was quiet we would be found and locked up this time with somthing that would not be as easy to get from "shhhh......"i rocked her to sleep .sliding myslef inside the vent. my stomach was growling and i was so tired "lets lay down . we fell asleep .  when i woke up i was in a room laying next to marie. i sat up to see jason looking at me with love in his eyes. and nasjae laying next to me with a bottle in her mouth ."are you hungry?" i nodded " i will compromise with you..... i want to kiss you , and if you let me i will bring you food." i didnt even answer i just sat up and kissed him passinatly. one little kiss wouldnt hurt and i needed the food . he grabbed my waist pulling me close to him soon i was straddling him.him  kissing me  roughly . surprisingly  i never wanted to end but.  i had to so i pulled away only to hear a growl come out of his sexy plump lips that were soar from how roughly we were making out  .i got off him " dont you growl at me ! a deals a deal.so feed me and marie" he smiled and put a plate infront of me and woke up lyric giving her a plate"here eat up you have to go back in the vents leave nasjae and i will give her to the nursery who will take care of ." i trusted him for some odd reason " okay" after i ate. lyric scarffed down the food like it was her life and it dont blame her ,we hadnt eatinin 32 hours.  we went back into the vents and listened for anything that we could use to our advantage.

sorry this chapter is so small i write 3 chapters in a day running out of think juice