2

KRISTIANS MOM P.O.V

ambulance and cops met infornt of my house as i was pulling in the drive way. i grabbed naszere and ran " oh my god,what happen are my girls okay?"  a police stepped in front of me "ma'am we believe you daughters have been kidnapped we found blood on the walls and floor but we have reason to believe it was a blow to the head nothing series." i in the house" kristian....nasjae.Marie!" i ran upstairs to each of there room . i stepped to the blood on the floor . no...... i sobbed "my babies! find them! please.." a cop dragged me out and told me to stay at a friends house. i grabbed some stuff for naszere and we drove to find Derwin. i drove as fast as i could to his moms house running out" the girls are gone" i screamed at the top of my lungs. his mom came out grabbing naszere and i followed i creid all night. the next morning my eyes felt swollen and i wouldn't eat.around none i got a call from the police telling me to come in. i left naszere with his grandma. as i entered the police station the told me to wait in detective rogers office

"ma'am im not gonna waist anytime.the blood we found was niether krisitia's or marie .we've taken finger prints and matched the finger prints in kristias room match perfectly with the pole . from what were guessing your daughter put up a fight. the blood on the floor was your ex husband andre. we've checked his place he is not home his mom has been calling the police trying to call a missing search we have reason to believe he is not missing he is hiding and has you 3 daughters with him" i passed out with the over whelming.

JASON'S P.O.V

i was 18 and the only one without a mate i became king and hate built up with loneliness and self pity.i became evil sort of speak . one day i killed a whore who wanted me to mark her . i stabbed her repeatably . i was walking carelessly and tripped stabbing my self in the leg and passed out few hours later a man took out the knife and i realized i could trust  him i offered my loyalty to him and agreed to help him . i didn't give a fuck if he killed anyone. isn't like i have someone who will love me till the end of time.when A called me in i shifted in the cellar located in Rochester. i owned it but have nothing going on so it just sits there ageing in time. i ran into the cellar but spotted her. for some reason she caught my eye and when she looked into them i felt my breathe get caught and the strongest tingle go down my spine . my wolf quickly howled in side me mate.i scanned her body her light brown hair that went with her eyes .a pool of chocolate the you could drown in and i was at that point.her hot pink lips that called me to touch them.her light brown skin ,perfect complication.her what looked like c cup breast. which i personally didn't like huge breast but i didn't like small one's either them to be the middle. her small waist and wide hips. her long hair that went down to the middle of her back.her long legs that were covered by the beautiful night dress she was wearing. my loyality to A vanished as soon as i spotted her but i couldnt let him now that.he might kill her before i get the chance to stop him. "isnt that right jason" i couldnt look away from the goddest that sat some feet away from me but i felt sad my mate is tied up being treated horriable "yes" i answered trying not to put any emotion into it or he'd catch on/ when he walked away i decided to sit at the chair and relax while inhailing her scent . god her scent was like flowers and rain with somthing i couldnt put my finger on i closed my eyes daydreaming i smelt her move and new she was trying to escape "what if he wake up?" krisita new excatly why i wouldnt and i felt her come close as she explained. she knew she was mine and loved me .i felt her grabbed the keys .i almost sad i couldnt keep smelling her scent but then she got closer i could feel her hot breathe on my lips and then her lips onto mine. sparks and tingling travled through my lips down my body .love for her instanly bloomed as she walked out the door into a closet and  up the vents . i walked out and went to meet with A.

"what are you gonna do with the girls after you kill their mother?"

A smiled"sell them of course kristia has already had many offers up to 3 billion dollars.because she is a virgin and a couple will adopt the baby and marie will be my slave until i kill her.

i walked out furious he was going to sel my mate to poeple who will use her for a sex slave and take her innocents.they're gonna take wahts ritefully mine!my wolf growled beome more indulged with anger.