Chapter 9

Authors note: From here on it's going to be Ethan's POV. If I do one in Adrianna's POV of course I will indicate that... Sorry it took so long to update but I have been crazy busy the last week.

I couldn't quite figure out what was going on in Adrianna's head after I kissed her. She looked terrified, turned on, embarrassed, I just wasn't sure. I said "tell me something angel, did you do that on purpose so that I would kiss you?" She still had a hold of my shirt and was looking at my chest. She leaned in and place her head on my chest and I couldn't help but wrap my arms around her hugging her. She turned her head and her cheek laid on my lower chest. I knew she did it on purpose but I hoped she didn't look at me with regret.

I held her for a few moments and couldn't stand the silence any longer. Regret or not I needed to know what was going on in that beautiful little head of hers. I leaned back and took a hold of her face so she had to look up at me. She had her eyes closed and that terrified me to know end. I said "angel look at me." She opened her eyes and they were filled with tears. Shit! She blinked a few times and thank god none of them fell.

She whispered "I'm not one of those girls that can just sleep with a random guy Ethan." I pulled back slightly. Where the hell did that come from? I said "I know your not but I'm curious to why our conversation has gone from kissing to having sex?" Her cheeks turned bright red and she let out a small grown. Her shoulders feel and she grabbed my shirt even tighter.

I let go of her face and my hands traveled to her shoulders. Her head immediately fell. I let out a small laugh and she jerked her head back to me. I had to press my lips together to hold in another laugh. She narrowed her eyes and said "this isn't funny Ethan.. here I thought you were trying to get me.... " She paused unable to finish what she was going to say then looked down again and finished " Have some pity of me before laughing at me because I'm an idiot for thinking that."

O! This just keeps getting better. I lifted her chin and looked into her beautiful golden eyes and said "make no mistakes angel I want you in every way and when I do get you in my bed you'll be lucky if I ever let you out." She looked like a fish out of water. Funny I thought that. I looked around and leaned in and softly kissed her lips again. I whispered in her ear "perhaps we can discuss this later angel." I stood up at full length and wrapped my arm around her and said "come on lets go look around." No-one was really paying attention to us but this was not a conversation to have in public.

She slightly shook her head but then she wrapped her arm around my back. Score! I couldn't hide the smile on my face. I knew she wasn't a whore. I could tell that the moment I laid eyes on her. Sure I got her a job in a sex club but I made sure she was off limits. I got her a job there to keep her out of the public eye not because I was worried she would go with some random guy to his room. I looked down at her and she had a small smile on her lips.

I wanted her something bad but I had no intentions of ruining my chances with her by forcing her to do something she wasn't ready to do. I would wait until I knew she was ready and that surprised the hell out of me. I had a way of making women want to do things like that and I couldn't pin point why I wanted to not do that with her.

I was about to say something when she said "why did you take a picture of me back there?" Easy answer. I looked down and stopped in front of another tank and said "because that was fucking awesome!" Another smile broke across her face and she turned a slight shade of pink. I swear my new mission is going to see her smile. It rocked me to my core and was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

She let out a giggle and said "yeah, that was pretty cool." Shit hearing that giggle made my dick twitch. I shook my head and looked back to the tank full of fish. I just watched the fish swim around and let myself calm down. She pressed into my side and I looked down at her. She looked up at me and said "thank you for bringing me here."