Chapter: 2

Everyone turned around, shock all over their faces. McGee looked at the person, shock, worry and love, were the emotions on his face.

"I can't let you do this McGee" they paused "I can't, I can't let you go through with this. I'm so sorry Delilah" they looked at Delilah then back to McGee,"I love you McGee, it's taken me a while to realise, but I love you, and I can't let you go"

People gasped, Delilah's mother wept. Some people looked at the girl and knew that it was true, she really did love him, not just the way her eyes lit up at the sight of him, but the way her smile grew when they were near each other. McGee couldn't deny it, he did the exact same when they were near each other, they worked together everyday, they knew each other inside out.

"Abby" McGee paused "I...." He couldn't finish, he was speechless, he couldn't deny what he felt for her.

"McGee, you love her don't you?" Delilah spoke, not sounding shocked, it was like she was expecting this to happen.

McGee looked at Delilah and then back at Abby, who was standing in the isle.

"I love you Delilah" McGee stated

There was a moments pause, Abby took a sharp intake of breath, she looked like she was going to cry.

"No. McGee that's not true" Delilah paused "Your only marrying me because you feel bad, I know you love Abby, you have done ever since you met her"

Delilah looked sad, but at the same time she was happy, her mother cried even more, but her father just smiled at her, proudly looking at her.

McGee looked confused, Abby looked hopeful, Tony and Gibbs looked between Abby and McGee.

"Go on Tim" Delilah nodded over to Abby, "Go to Abby, go with the person your meant to marry, the one your meant to be with, the person you truly love"

McGee looked at Delilah then to Abby.

"Are you sure" he spoke to Delilah

Delilah's eyes glistened with tears, she nodded. That was all McGee needed, he ran, ran to Abby, and hugged her then spun her around and planted a soft delicate kiss on her lips.

"They make such a good couple" I whispered to myself as I watched two of my closest friends finally admitting their love for each other, they had take years, ever since that first date McGee and Abby went on when he first started work, they had always been close according to Tony. Thinking of Tony I looked over to where he was standing, he wasn't there, instead it was just Gibbs talking to Delilah and her family.

Suddenly two strong arms wrapped around my waist,

"We can make another good couple sweet cheeks" they whispered

I spun around

"Tony" I said, smiling at my love

"I mean, that's if you want?" Tony said

"How did you know I was here?"

"Well you wouldn't miss McGee's wedding would you" after he saw my dis-believing look he said "A little bird might have told me someone was here that I might want to find" Tony smiled and lent forward

"A bird called Gibbs?" I whispered, our noses were touching

Tony didn't respond out loud, well he didn't answer at all, instead he kissed me, a kiss that held love, and a kiss that I missed

"I've missed you Tony" I said when we pulled apart

"I missed you sweet cheeks" he answered and kissed me again.