Ch 9 Mood Swings and Cravings

Abhay 's POV:

I looked up to see 6 months pregnant Piya is strolling toward the bed..... Like a good, dutiful husband I stood up and moved closer to her...... I placed one hand on her waist and guide her to the bed....... I fluffed the pillow and helped her to settle down.........

Me: tum rest kro mai abhi aata hu......

Piya: okay sweetie.....

I read some naughty expressions from her face....... She was upto something...... I moved out of the room and hid behind the door......
I stood there and what I see..... My lovely wife is ambling towards the wardrobe........ Finding something......... Acha g....... Mere mana krne ke baad bhi chocolate 🍫 .......she unwrapped it..... I cleared my throat......

Me: whats going on....... Kya chupa rahi ho....... Show me.......

Piya: Abhay!!! Kuch nahi mai to chocolate ko dekh rahi thi......

Me: acha to tum use dekh rahi thi lekin kha nahu rahi thi....... 😄

Piya: Bilkul nahi tumne mna kiya hai....... Mai kaise kha sakti hu.......

Me: okay then give it to me....... Maine tumhe rest krne ke liye bola tha......

Piya: Abhay...... Ek bite to lene do na plz..... 😇😇

Me: ab tumhari tricks kaam nahi aayegi..... Subah se aisa hi cute face bna kr tumhne 3 chocolates khai hai...... Its not good for your health...... Doctor ne diet ka dhyan rakhne ke liye bola hai.......

Piya: Okay fine...... Hitler.....

Me: Mai hitler hi acha hu......

I again tucked her in the bed sheets........ Looking at the pensive frown on her beautiful face........ Aaj piya ne mujhe subah se bahut tng kiya..... Just behaving like small kid........ I know its normal to have mood swings in pregnancy......... But today I am really frustrated......... I am not showing it to Piya because I know it is not a easy task to carry a baby...... Hoping to avoid any other melodrama...... I leaned down and places a kiss on her forehead......

Me: Go to sleep Piya......

Again her scrunched face........ She pulls down and sits up...... Grabbed my hand urging to sit beside her.......

Me: Ab kya hua Piya..... Whats cooking up in your brain.....

Tears forming in her eyes...... Lips trembling........

Piya: Abhay tum ab mujhse pyar nahi krte......

Me: What are you saying Piya??? Of course I do love you baby...... You both princess are my life...... One my little princess and you......

Hoping she is done........ Now she is okay but she was again annoyed......

Piya: Abhay tum chotu ko hamesha princess kyu bulate ho.....

She pats her belly......

Piya: sorry baby your papa is just confused....... Unhe nahi pta ki you are my little champ......