Chapter 3: Surprise

Dedicated to MahakGaneriwal

Piya's POV:

When I wake up and see you lying next me, I can't help but smile. It will be a good day simply because I started it with you Abhay...... I love you....... I quickly got ready fully excited for today.......

Me: Abhay btao na hum kaha ja rahe hai.....

Abhay: Okay fine...... I will give you a hint....... We both love nature right.......

Me: Ofcourse I do...... Tumhe to pta hi hai Abhay humari love story shuru kaha hui..... Jungle mein...... And you know what apni zindagi ka zaada time to main wahi rahi hu.......mujhe to je bhi lgne lga tha ki dehradun ka jungle hi ab mera sasural hai........

Abhay: Okay...... now no more questions and enjoy the drive.......

I strongly believe that exploring new places with your partner is the most romantic and thrilling exercise in a relationship. After a long drive we reached by the lakeside in the stunning banks of Pawana River......

Me: Abhay its beautiful........

Abhay: okay to hum camping krne waale hai......

Me: camping!! I love it......

Pawna Lake is damn beautiful and so much peaceful that it makes you stay there for months as well. Camping is an extremely thrilling experience. No laptops, no wifi, no disturbance. Its just Abhay and me.....also some bunch of other people.......
This is one of the most incredible romantic places in Mumbai.
The campsite is clean and comfortable where one can explore nature like never before....
That coupled with barbecue and all night jams with guitar and music was simply the best experience ever
During the stay, activities like swimming in the lake, make your own barbeque, star gazing and bonfire......everything was just amazing!!!!! I enjoyed this camping days alot.......

Me: Abhay I loved this experience........ Thanks....

Abhay: I am happy because you are happy....... I can do anything for this smile......

*
Today is our last day in Mumbai.......
We are just traveling and roaming around, enjoying those little numerable things like watching a sunset together, feeling the ripples of waves touching our feet, sharing ice-cream from a single cone after a tiring day, a long evening walk along the seashore, a plate of bhel puri and chaat and alots of memories and bonding in a relationship. Finally we reached our hotel after tiring and lovely day........

Me: Kitna maza aayea na..... I had lots of fun....... Wo teady bear kitna big tha.......Pictures dekhaana jo click ki thi......

I was checking out the pics..... Then someone knocked at the door.......

Abhay: Piya dekhna kon hai......

I opened the door and was totally surprised..... We both screamed....

Me: Mehak!!!!!

Mehak: Piya!!!!!

We hugged each other..... Lots of emotion..... My best friend.......

Mehak: Kaisi hai tu..... You know what I missed you alot...... Pr mai tumse bahut naraz hu...... Yrr koyi contact nahi tha tumhara.... Kaha chli gayi thi.....

Piya: I am sorry yrr..... I missed you too....

Mehak: tumhne shaadi krli.......

Piya: Yup!!

Mehak: kaha hai tumhara prince charming..... Handsome to hai na.....