Last Show - Chapter 51

Justin's POV

"Hey Theo I think I found something" I heard Josh call out from the corner of the room where he was working on his laptop. "Well what did you find?" Theo questioned for him to continue. "You said they were driving a black 300 right?" Josh asked looking at me as I nodded my head in response. 

"You don't happen to have the license plate on you do you?" he asked me. "Actually I do" I mumbled grabbing my phone from my pocket as I opened up my notes file to where I wrote the number down before handing my phone over to him. 

"Yup. I found them. Check this out" he said before hitting a few buttons on his keyboard making two videos pop up. One was a street camera and the other was a security camera that faced an old warehouse. All of a sudden, I saw the black car zoom past the street camera before coming into view on the security camera, followed by 2 black SUV's. 

"Is this live?" I asked him. "No. This was yesterday, just after the shooting" he answered. "I can check if they're there right now" he spoke up before hitting a few more buttons making the whole screen glitch before the word 'LIVE' popped up in the corner. 

I saw the black car but there was only 1 SUV parked in front of the building. Suddenly, 2 guys  and a girl walked out wearing black. We all recognised the one boy and girl. 

"What the fuck are they doing?" I snapped. "I don't know. Probably getting something to eat" Josh joked letting out a small laugh but stopped once he noticed mine and Theo's expression. "Alright no jokes. Got it" he mumbled quietly before he began typing on his laptop once again. 

"I'm gonna try to hack into every street camera so that way I can follow their every move" Josh explained once he saw our confused looks. "Can't we just call Ian and tell him to follow them?" I asked looking at Theo. "Didn't I say not to make orders?" Theo snapped before walking towards the door. "You're going to call him aren't you?" I smirked over at him. "Shut up!" he shouted back before slamming the door close making me and Josh laugh. 

After a few minutes, I heard the door open once again before Theo stepped into the room. "Alright they found the SUV. They're gonna call us once they find out what they're up too" Theo said looking at me. "So what do we do now?" I asked him even though I had like 10 different plans in my head. 

"Well I told the rest of the boys to stake out the warehouse, see if they can find out their plans or something" Theo began before I spoke up. "While we sit here like lost puppies while the boys do all of our work?" I questioned starting to get furious with this plan. 

"Once we get something on them then we will take action but for now we sit tight. Who knows how many guys they have in that warehouse. Weapons, bombs anything. We need to know what we're going up against before we do anything" Theo snapped. K he had a point there. 

*riiing*

"Yeah?" Theo answered the phone within seconds. "What house?" he asked and I began to grow curious. "K well find out who lives there and what they're doing there" Theo snapped. "This is why I never make you guys do anything. Unbelievable" he mumbled under his breath before hanging up the phone. 

"Search up the address 1637 Riverston Dr" Theo ordered Josh who went straight to work. Why did that address sound so familiar? Shit. "I know who lives there" I muttered but I guess Theo heard. "Who?" he asked me. 

"Ryan"

No one's POV

"Who the fuck are you?" Alfredo asked the 3 guys who were currently standing on his doorstep. The first guy grabbed him by the collar before slamming his back into the wall. "Where's Ryan?" he shouted into his face. "He's not here" Alfredo replied but they knew it was a lie. 

"Fucking waste of time" the guy muttered before slamming him into the wall causing the back of his head to hit the wall as well making him drop down to the floor. "Ryan?" he called out in a singing tone with a smirk on his face. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" they heard a voice call out from behind them as they wandered throughout the house causing all three to snap their heads around to face the gun pointing straight at the first guy. 

"What are you gonna do? Shoot me?" he smirked back at him, not even one hint of fear in his voice. "If you don't leave now, yes" Ryan shot back before loading the gun making them hear the small click. "Do it" he challenged, the smirk still on his face. 

"Leave. Now" Ryan ordered. They knew he wasn't a killer. He knew he wasn't a killer. But when he saw Fredo on the ground in pain, he didn't care. "I don't know, I kind of like it here" the guy chuckled softly as he looked around the living room. 

Slowly, Ryan pointed his gun towards the girl before shooting her straight in the shoulder causing the girl to stumble back in pain. Before Ryan could get his aim back onto the guy, he was tackled down to the ground. The gun sliding across the floor into the hallway as he was pinned down to the ground.

"Bad move" the guy growled, his smirk fading away before he raised his fist, making it collide into Ryan's face. He repeated this a few more times before he was pulled from the ground. "Don't take all the fun out of this" the girl said as she held her hand onto her wounded shoulder before looking down at Ryan who was holding his bloody nose. 

Before anyone could say anything, the last guy quickly knelt down before taking a hold of Ryan's shoulders and pulled him from the ground, getting a tight grip on his arms from behind before the girl began to pound her fists into Ryan's stomach, hitting him in the jaw a few times as well, ignoring the pain in her shoulder. 

"STOP!" they all heard someone cry out from the hallway. The first guy quickly went over the voice before slamming his fist into Fredo's face, causing him to fall to the floor unconscious. The girl ignored the whole thing as she continued to beat up Ryan along with the other two men.

As all of this was unfolding, Justin and Theo were making their way towards the house, speeding through traffic, passing through red lights as if they didn't exist. 

"I'm gonna fucking kill him. How could he!? His own friend? Fuck!" Justin cursed as he pounded his fist into the dashboard. "Hey! Relax. You don't even know if he was apart of any of this. Stop hitting my car" Theo snapped. Justin knew he was right but he was just too angry to even care. 

The next thing they knew, they were racing up the street only to see the three people run to their SUV before speeding away to the opposite direction. 

"Follow them, we'll take care of this" Theo said as they pulled up beside Ian and Paul's car. They nodded their heads before racing towards the direction the SUV went as Justin and Theo pulled into the driveway. 

Justin quickly jumped out of the car before running through the front door only to see Alfredo laying on the tiled floor, blood running down from his nose making Justin face turn from anger to confusion. "Fredo?" Justin called out to see if he was still awake as Theo waked up behind him. There was no response until Theo called out Justin's name. 

"What?" Justin snapped as he finished checking Alfredo's pulse, which was still there making Justin relieved. "You might want to look at him" Theo said quietly before turning his head towards the living room making Justin follow his gaze only to stop on a beat up Ryan, lying on the cold hard ground, barely breathing. 

:O oh no 

not Ryan :(

how much do you guys hate me?? *smirks*