Four years later

"Are you sure you girls have everything you need?"

I sighed.

"Yes mom, for the zillion time, we're fine. No need to worry"

"I'm sorry it's just that you girls will be gone for the whole summer. I can't help but worry" - my overprotective mother said.

"Don't worry Jessica. We'll be fine. We're big girls now" - my best friend Lisa said and hugged my mom.

"That's what I'm worried about. Why did you girls have to pick Melbourne, Australia of all places!?" - mom cried.

"Mom, we'll be home in no time, gotta go!" - I pecked her cheek and before she could say anything else I grabbed Lisa's arm and ran to the gates.

"We're finally here Faith, we're actually doing this! We're going to Australia!" - Lisa said as we were sitting down in our seats.

I was too busy admiring the inside of the plane. This was actually happening, I've been dreaming about this day for four years! Lisa was the only person who knew my real reasons for going to Australia,  and even though she thought it was a waste of time she always supported me. Maybe Leo doesn't even remember me, but I won't be able to move on until I see him one last time. Maybe we are not meant to be together, but that doesn't change the fact that we once had something special four years ago.

"Hey Faith?" - Lisa whispered.

I looked at her blue eyes. "What?"

"What if we don't find him? or What if we do find him? What are you gonna do then?" - she's always worrying about me.

I sighed. "Let's just make sure to have the best trip ever in case we don't find him, and if we do find him..." - I smiled at her. "I'll see if we were really meant to be together."

The rest of the flight we spent it mostly sleeping or reading magazines. Every time I drifted into thought almost falling a sleep, I found myself thinking about Leonard and his beautiful hazel eyes. I thought of those days we spent together and how everything seemed so perfect, just being beside him. I wonder if he thought about me the same way I thought about him.

I'm here! That's all I could think of once the plane landed. I just wanted to get out of the plane and look for him, run all around Melbourne like a crazy person looking for the Nathanson's family.

"We're here!" - Lisa screamed jumping up and down like a five year old once we got off the plane.

For a moment I actually thought I would start crying if it wasn't for somebody bumping into me. "Hey watch it", I was ready to kick his ass, until... Oh. My. God.

"I'm very sorry" - he said with his Australian accent.

It can't be...