chapter 19

Its a 2nd day of honeymoon they were thinking to go beach ...
Kriya and rey both getting reading for the beach ....
Rey wearning a t-shirt with half pant and kriya wearing a sleeveless dress as per rey's reqst ....when she came out of the bathroom rey admire the beauty and kriya getting uncomfortable which rey saw and he turn away and said: chale
Kriya: i think i should change
When kriya turn to goes washroom ..rey pulled her to himself making her widen in shock : u look beautiful...dont change....
Kriya: par
See the most beautiful girl he couldn't control himself and peck on her lips ..kriya shock ...rey quickly left from there so that kriya didnt slap him ....kriya quickly gain her senses and left ...

They reach the beach and kriya shock to see the girls in minimum clothes ...rey giggling to see kriya's reaction ....
Rey whispered: dont worry..aise clothes tum sirf mere samne hmre BEDROOM mein pehnugi ...aise khuleaam nhi ..
Kriya shock ...rey laughing at kriya's reaction ..
Kriya got to know he was kidding and said :REYYYY ..
Rey quickly left from there and kriya ws behind him to kick him...
They both were laughing ...rey was very happy to see kriya laughing
Rey:tum haste bhut achi lgti ho kriya
Kriya look at rey's eyes and they lost in each other's eyes...they both were enjoyed dat day alot  ...they already eat alot of things so they skip dinner....
They directly hit to bed forgot their sleeping arrangements .....
Next day when kriya get up...she shocked to see rey beside her then she remember the way rey behave like a kid with her ....her hand automatically care his face bt she quickly pull her hand ....
She left for freshn up...when she came back rey goes to washroom...
They quickly left to explore the city ...they actually enjoyed alot ....
They are getting comfortable in each other's company

On one night they goes to club as rey wants to go ...
They goes to the popular club of paris...they dance alot ...rey and kriya gets to know that they both want to become dancer bt couldn't do it coz of some family pressure ...
In this honeymoon trip...they gets to know about each other alot..their likes dislikes ...their fav time pass ...everything nd they were actually happy

Rey order for himself a vodka and for kriya a orange juice
Kriya: why orange juice for me ....even i want vodka
Rey laughing and said: tum aur piyogi...handle nhi hoga tumse ...
Kriya: excuse me MR ...i can handle..huh
Kriya order vodka for herself..
They challenge each other ....
They drink almost 15 shots and kriya won by one more glass ...they almost lost their senses...anyhow they reach their room..when they entered rey pulled kriya and kissing her hungerly....kriya also respond to it ...they both stick to wall and kissing each other ...rey picked kriya and goes to bed ...they lost in each other eyes dat they dont what they r doing is wrong bt they want to do it..they need each other so much...

He slowing remove her clothes & came top of her ...kissing her frequently shoving his tongue  in he mouth ...kriya responded him with equally vigour matching his rythmic tongue and lip moment ...she breaks free from his lips & move down on his torso returning him the pleasure ...he took a fistful of her hair directing her to go down on him....he pull her and push her on bed ....spreading her thighs . He positiones himself in towards her ...soon with some efforts she felt him inside her and rocking her.....seeing her uneasiness he come up & gave her hard kiss ......that was the first time & they never stopped on that night ....

Next day kriya sleepily stretches her hand and gives up the effort when she felt weight down by something heavy .she felt tired and rejuvented at the same time,as if she had a full body massage . Kriya sighs as she opened her eyes sleepily and in a second her sleep left her completely left when she saw a head on her chest ...what? How? Why?

Kriya get up quickly nd her this action made rey also wake up...

They both shock to see each other in naked from....they dont hv any to say...kriya leave for washroom and 
Rey continouslly thinking what had happen last night ...when he remembered everything he starting smiling
Kriya camd out and starting packing ...
Rey stopped her and said : what r uh doing??
Kriya: we are going back and we will tell ur mom dad everything ..
Rey shocked and said : r u mad ..kriya stop this...kriya.. *shouting*
Rey hpld kriya from her hands and said : I LOVE YOU DAMMIT..i love uh ...
Kriya shock to hear and said : no ..no this cant be possible ..
Rey: why ??
Kriya: because .
Kriya and rey looking into eyes
Kriya: am married ...
Rey shocked to hear those words from and left her ...
Kriya: yes Rey...i mean rey sir am married *crying*

kaisa yeah pyar hai - KR ffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें