chapter 16

After kriya left rey is doing some office work

After half an hr radha and mohan asked about kriya to rey .
Rey: mom dad kriya bhr gyi h
Radha : lekin bhr toh barish ho rhi h or car bhi sari ghr pr h ..
Rey: oh shit
Rey pick up his car keys and rushed to find kriya
He didn't know where should he go...

On the other hand kriya was thinking about past and rain start ...she didnt care ..she is just walking dont know what's d tym and where she going....she is thinking how her life can take a sudden drastic step ..what she was and what is she now...she is walking and she didnt realized that a car coming towards her and hit her ..she jumped due to car ....dat car's owner come towards her and going to find who is the blind person ...
Person : oh god..who is she?
Kriya fainted on road and blood coming from her forhead ...
Person: kriyaaa
Dat person was none other than rey
He is trying to wake her up bt she didnt wake up...he lifted her in his arms and made her sit in the car ....he came bk to his driver seat and drives way...he called his family doctor and askel him to come home immediately...
He drives home and quickly take kriya to their room...
Rey's mom dad and nick sharon was running behind him and ask him what is happen to her...rey explained everything..rey's mom was crying  to see her daughter in law in that condition ..sharon consoling her...rey also panicked and as kriya fully drenched ...rey asked sharon and mom to change her clothers ..
In this while doctor come and asked them to wait outside till he examine her...everyome goes out...

After half an hour  .doctor came
Rey: doctor uncle, she is fine ryt.there is no worry about ..doctor uncle btyie na....*panicked*
Everyone shock to see rey worry in that extent
Doctor: rey dont worry beta..she is fine ...just a small chot on her forhead and moch on her feet...if she rest some days..she will be fine..
Everyone relaxed..
Eveeyone asked doctor dat they can meet her..doctor tell that she is unconscious bt will be wake up in half an hour

Doctor gave prescription to rey and tell him about medicine nd strictly told him to give her proper bed rest...she is very weak ...rey nodded..doctor left

Everyone went to see kriya and find she is fine now...they left and tell rey to proper take care
He smiled and nodded
Everyone left to their room and rey sit with kriya and saw her ...he smiling to see her ...he cares her ...suddenly he thinks why he was so panicked to her in dat state..he was confused about his previous behaviour bt he shrugged dat thoughts and focusing on kriya...he went out to take medicine....
When he came back kriya is still unconscious ...rey changed into comfortable  clothes and sit with kriya...
In that mean while kriya is gaining her conscious and shock to see rey ....
She trying to get up with the help of rey
Rey : howz uh now??
Kriya: better
Rey: mein tumhare liye kuch khne ke liye lata hu ..fir tumhe medicinebhi khni h ...
She nodded and he kissed on her forehead and left...kriya shocked to see such care and consern only for HER
After some time rey back to his room with tray and see kriya trying to get up from the bed...he quickly placed tray on table asked kriya:  uh want something??
Kriya:  umm..mm..washroom
Rey:  ohh ...okay
Rey lifted her in his arms and headed towards washroom ..kriya shocked and said: i can walk
Rey: no, uh cant ....
Rey drop her and came back...
Kriya looking at mirror and thinking what is exactly going on?? Meri koi itni care kyu krega?? ....am curse on everyone then why rey showing so much care on me ...*tears in her eyes*
She opened the washroom door and came back to the room but befor she lift her foot...rey pick her in his arms and slowly placed her in the like she is a flower ...kriya looked at rey's eyes and see how much he care .......
Rey helped her to eat something and after food rey give her medicine ...
After dat kriya sleep due to medicine effect and rey sit beside to take care of her

Ignore mistakes 🙏🙏