chapter 7

"How long are you going to keep doing this?".

This boy doesn't seem to get the hint. Here I am trying so desperately to read my books but Luke wouldn't stop asking me questions and to make matters worse Danny just arrived.

"We are talking to you, you know that right?"

"Sky?"

"Sky?"

"Sky!!!!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you stupid or can't you tell I'm trying to read?"

They both gasp in surprise and I'm not surprised at all. They've been acting like idiots around me for the past two weeks now and I am getting really sick and tired of it.

"I.... I.... I can't believe it..." Dan says still shocked before Lucas cut in

"She finally spoke to us!! "

"Two weeks!! Two freaking weeks and she has spoken to me. Oh praise the Lord!!"

"You don't have to kneel down. It's not like you got an A in math" I say grabbing my books and walking away.

"Oh this is better than getting an A in maths. I mean I've only known you for three weeks but I like you more than every other person in this school".

I stop in my tracks as I see Caleb in the distance with someone else I haven't seen before.

He looks amazingly gorgeous in his black pants and white T-shirt that hugs his body perfectly.

My mind goes back to everything he told me two weeks ago and I can't help but shiver in delight as I remember how close he was to me and the feeling of his hand on my face as he ran his hands down my cheeks before of course I sent him out of my house.

Caleb came to my house that day to explain everything about what I had seen him turn into but he didn't have to explain cos I've read stuff like this.

I never expected werewolves to be real but now I know it's not just in books and movies.

"Why don't you look at me like that?"

I turn and raise my eyebrows at Dan as he asks, shaking my head as Luke smacks him on his head.

Serves him right.

"Do you have a death wish?" Luke asks. 

"What??.  It's just a question besides he wouldn't kill his own beta, would he?"

Luke just shakes his head as a reply,  walking away after giving me a small smile.

I have to admit though, Luke is pretty attractive, Emma's one lucky girl.

"Soooo...... "

Oh no.

"Where are you off to?"

"None of your business Dan, go home"

"I can take you out for ice cream if you'd like"

"No"

"What!!"

"I said no"

"Who denies an offer of free ice cream?"

"Me apparently". I say liking the look of frustration on his face.

"Impossible"

"Isn't it obvious Dan, you are so annoying, I'd rather lick Jacob's socks and trust me when I say it's bad, than go out with you"

"Ouch"

I was starting to feel bad for him but at the same time I find his sad expression cute.

"Fine. I'll go with you under the condition that you don't talk too much and you try your very possible best not to annoy me cos you've been doing a lot of annoying this past week".