chapter two:At the hospital😱😱

Gerard P.O.V.
We all get at the hospital at the same time she starting to wake up thx goodness she starting to have a panic attack I got her out of the bed in put her in my lap I told her to listen and pay attention to my heart I put her hand on my heart she layed her head on her hand which was on my chest were my heart was she started to calmed down her breathing was fast I called issa over he comes over he looks scared for what just happened i tell him to call the boys but do a four way call so he does I carry her outside of the bus then I see the rest of the boys walking to us they looked nevrous they asked "what happened and whats wrong".I tell them that she was waking up and had a panic attack so i had put her in my lap and told her to listen and pay attention to my heart so I put head on my heart where she layed her head on her hand which was on my chest were my heart was and she started to calm down but she is still breathing very fast we need to get her inside.As we are starting to walk in I yell for someone to bring us a bed they bring one over for us they give us a empty room to go we head over there I tell Harry to comfort her while get the IV in her but still comfort her while the rest of the boys and I making sure everything is ok I tell Harry to check her heart beat.
Harry P.O.V.
Gerard tells me to comfort her and to check her heart beat I need her to calm down so I can listen to her heart beat I noticed that the boys are setting up hospital stuff to get her connected to like the blood pressure thing a heart monitor and other things that we use in this hospital and are tour buses after looking at what they are doing I start trying to calm her down but she won't I get Gerard to come over here to help me he said while he is singing check her heart beat and check pulses he sings ("The Light Behind Your Eyes"video above) while he is in the middle of the song her breathing calms down her pulses are ok she falls asleep in my arms I ask Gerard if it is okay if I sleep with her like this I tell him I don't want to move her he said yeah sure she needs comfort from more people then just me I tell him thank you I fell asleep with a hurt perfect girl in my arms with her head on my chest were my heart is.
Gerard P.O.V. again
Harry calls me over since he can't get her to calm down so he ask me to help him with her I said check her heart beat and pulses so I sing "The Light Behind Your Eyes"she starts to calm down and then Harry ask me if it is okay if I sleep with her like this he doesn't want to move her so I said yeah sure she needs comfort from more people then just me I tell him and he feels asleep with his arms wrapped around her while sleeping I see her head on his chest were is heart is i walk over to the boys in see that they are finished I tell them I need a CT scan and a x Ray order for tomorrow morning at 5 I see Louis going to order the CT scan and the x Ray for me.Then they asked me where is Harry I tell them to follow me so they do then they ask me why is he sleeping with her I tell them that Harry called me over because he could not get her to calmed so I sing to I told Harry to check her heart beat and pulses he did then she fell asleep on him and he said he didn't want to move her that's all.Ok they said are you guys done I asked them they said yes ok we need to get her some pair of clothes for her to tomorrow I just realized that someone look up her address i need some of you guys to go by her house in grab her clothes who going to do it?Yeah I can do it,me too,I will come with y'all thank you guys grab anything medical that she may need.I found the address thxs Niall welcome guys now get going would yeah oh yeah.
Brendon, Kellin,and, Issa P.O.V.
Bye guys we are going to go now remember what I said yes, Gerard we remember ok by good luck.
*Time passes by when they arrive at the house*
This it guys let's get going let's pack her bags and see if she has anything medical we need to have for her and see if she has any dirys she would need and if she has any activitys she has been doing I just added a few things for her ok Brendon enough talking more moving those feet of yours ok you guys chill.Okay let's do this we just need to ring the doorbell then ring it issa ok I will ring the doorbell *issa rings the doorbell* you guys I hear someone coming.
Kellin P.O.V.
You guys I will talk to them so be quite some one opening the door hello may we come in
Her mom:Whom are you guys
Kellin:we are doctor's and teachers at
your daughter school she is in the hospital...
Her mom again:Why what happened this time
Kellin:Your daughter was slapped three or four times, pushed into her locker, kicked in her side
Her mom:Does it look like I care what happened to her because I don't just get what you need for her and get out of here
Kellin: Wow you don't care about your daughter I bet you abuse her while she gets bullied school?!
Come on Brendon and Issa
we have clothes and medicans to pack we can pull up hospital records and her health records when we get to the hospital
*After 20 minutes of packing clothes,shoes, medicans,dirys,and crafts that she was working on*
I think we have enough stuff for her let's go Brendon call Gerard and tell him we are on way and to look for any brusies ok Kellin
We get to the bus in put the stuff inside and sit down
Brendon P.O.V.
I have to call Gerard and tell him what happened he is not going to be happy
*Calls Gerard*
Gerard P.O.V.
What is taking them so long I'm getting scared for them my phone is ringing it's Brendon finally
*Answers call*
Gerard: Brendon were r u guys at
Brendon: We are leaving now the mom is a big jackwagon
Gerard:Why is that Brendon
Brendon:When Kellin told her mom that she is in the hospital she didn't care look for bruises on her would you by the way
Gerard:Ok just get here with her stuff
Brendon:ok will I better get going
Gerard:Same
*They both hang up*
*30 minutes later they arrive at the hospital*
Brendon P.O.V. again
Ok we are here let's get going grabs some bags in head inside
10 minutes later
*Knocks on door*
Gerard see's who it is let's them in
Gerard:P.O.V.
I hear knocking on the door I look to see Brendon, Kellin,and Issa.
They ask me how is she doing i say ok any brusies I tell them yeah they looked shooked.I hear someone yell my name for me and the boys we walk over the boys drop her bags in the room we walk over to Louis tomlison who is calling us over he tells us that she is waking up so is Harry ok I tell him let's get the CT scan and x-ray time change for 1:30am.I walk over to her and Harry I see her confused she asked us why was she here,why was her stuff here, where is she at ,who got my stuff are they ok. That last question hurt me I better start answering questions sweetheart you are here because you got hurt at school by being pushed into your locker,Your stuff is here because I had some people go get it for me, your at are hospital, to answer your last question I had Brendon,Kellin,issa get your stuff for you and yes sweetheart they are okay I ask her why does she ask if they are while checking her heart beat it was normal at first then it got fast I look up to see her in tears I hear someone tell me that the scans are ready for here I see Zayn,Niall,liam in there doctor scrubs.I tell her that she has to go for a CT scan and a XRay she looked scared I tell her everything is ok those goof balls won't hurt you they will take good care of you we all will you understand that sweetheart yes Gerard is all she says I pulled her into a hug and picked her up bridal style and carried her to the other hospital bed that boys were taking her down for her CT scan and XRay I see her wave weakly while they wheel her off for her CT scan and XRAY.
Zayn,Niall,and Liam P.O.V.
Zayn P.O.V.
Gerard is comforting her telling her that everything is going to be ok the us goof balls won't hurt you they will take good care of you we all will understand that sweetheart is what he says to her he then pulled​ her in for a hug my heart drop I feel so bad for her.He brings her over to the bed that we are taking her back in she waves weakly at him.We start to sing for her I see she has little tears coming from her eyes I see that Niall and Liam are rubbing circles on the top of her hand I start to rub her back by the time we are at the CT scan room we rolled her in the room I'm coming from behind the bed to check her heart beat and pulse I see she is still crying Niall and Liam still trying to calm her down I ask her to lean up for me so I can listen her lungs too I got lucky and she did I tell her that I'm going to lift the back of her shirt up but not all the way she is still crying I run my thumbs against her cheeks were her tears are coming down I tell her "she is going to be ok you are with us we are going to help you get better"I see Niall and Liam squeeze her hands