chapter one:A Regular Boring Monday 😑

Donna's P.O.V.
I heard my grandma tell it time to get up I groan as I hear those words "time to get up"So here my routine I get up get dressed put my shoes on unplugged my phone from the chrager after I got dressed in my uniform fun right (note sarcasm)and then I got my hair brushed out and then I get on my phone and listen to (one direction story of my Life)video above I got on my phone into I had to leave for the place you call school I was talking to my my friend so I had to text her bye it breaks my heart to text her bye because she does not live in America sadly but we talk when we can.Around 7:20 I'm leaving for school talking bout how much I hate school by the time I'm done complaining I'm at school so much fun NOT!!.I'm waiting downstairs for my friend Brooke or Brooklyn she finally shows up we talk into we dismissed to go to are class.We get to are classroom take are seat I grab all of my books out my book bag and pencil box in put it I'm my desk neatly how I like it.And we do are morning which is prayer two in the morning and the pledge of allegiance in after that we are dismissed to go to are classes I have music and my best friend or more like best friend forever goes to art I grab my Chromebook book and headphones and head down to music class I see my music teacher about to tell us some news so I listen he says "that he won't be at school tomorrow and there well be a sub"I jump up happy then he tell us that it well be a guy by the name Gerard way I jump I surprised in my music teacher looked me you know him I'm like yeah he is the main singer of My Chemical Romance. The classed looked at me like shut up for once then I gave them a death glare and there is this one girl that always think she better then everyone then she comes up to me and slaps me she tells me that I'm a "emo freak" then she tells me that she better then me since I listen to emo bands after she leaves my music teacher comes up and ask me if I'm okay I say yes but he tells me to go to the office so I do so i start to cry I see some people that I would never that I would thought I would never see here I see Gerard Way and his band mates ,Brendon Urie and his band mates,one direction, issa Twaimz and Kellin quinn I open the door holding my cheek still crying they come running over to me they ask me I tell them that I was slapped by a girl that's all.They ask why and I said because she thinks she better then everyone they all looked shooked in Gerard ask if I would like to give a tour so I say yes I would behappy to I just need to get a icepack for my cheek then we can start the tour.Ok let's this tour I say happliy they all follow me while I have a icepack on my cheek.Where first I ask them they say it's up to me so I start on the floor we are now I start at the gym room I ask them who is doing gym and Harry raises his hand I can show you were to get the sports if you follow me they all follow me there are two locker rooms I point to them this side is the girl and the other side is the boys just to let you guys know now the girls are some snobs I hears some "yeahs and ugh why"and over in the girls locker room is the sports stuff.Few minutes later after the tour in the gym so that is the gym if you need anything you can ask me the snobs would do anything to get you guys in trouble.Here is the music class room the class I was in when she slapped me if you guys want to I can introduce you guys to the music teacher I hear more "yeas and pleases"I giggle at there sillyness they all follow me I walk over to my music teacher and I introduce all of them to the my music teacher he seems more relaxed now I show them were the closet was with all of the instruments they look amazed I asked them if they were ready to go they all said yes even before I could finish walking out the door I was trip by someone sticking there leg out I see who it is I groan in pain and I groan because I know who it is so I just rolled my eyes at her she slapped me again that hurt worse then the first one she tells me "I deserve it"I looked at the boys they help me up before things got worse in Gerard was getting mad so I mouthed to then let's get out of this room!!.Gerard look at me I'm ok he looks and hugs me so does the other boys I just cry right there I say w-why m-me s-she h-hates m-me they calmed me down by telling me that it's all right they are here for me if I need someone to talk about her crap I laugh I need to go grab my Chromebook be right back they follow me in the class and out of the class room man did I not get dirty looks from them.I ask them who is doing the art class Brendon raises​ his hand I show them the art room now the art room is very small can you deal with that Brendon yeah I take them inside by groups so it will go Brendon and his band mates then Gerard and his band mates then one direction with issa hey no flirty with Zayn got it yes ma'am he says I giggle the art teacher let me show everyone were the stuff was so I did.Out of nowhere I start singing helean by my chemical romance I didn't even think about the boys being here with me by the time I'm almost done we are at the computer lab to show them that I hear them talking I heard Gerard say she sound just like me even the high notes that girl killed them I basically blushed it was awesome.I told them that this is the computer lab they said okay and cool then I said too the third floor they follow me the fast way to get there I show them my home room I ask them who is doing everything English language arts and social studies and religion. Zayn is doing English Language Arts and Liam is doing religion and Niall is doing social studies I asked who is doing math in science Louis raises his hands I show them were the math in science room is they followed I introduce them to the math and science teacher and then I go back to introduce the boys my home room teacher which some well be the English language arts and social studies and religion teacher Zayn and Liam and Niall well be the homeroom teacher for my class I tell all the boys that I will be in every morning at 7:15 to check on all of you guys to help you if anything they all agreed.I hear the rest of class coming up the stairs I get pushed against my locker slapped again for the third time today I start feel dizzy I see who it is I fell to the floor and she started to kick me in my side I look up the boys for help they pull away her and she walks off the boys help me I fell down because I'm too weak to stand up I feel some carrying me bridle style I see Gerard carrying my weak body in his arms they ask me if I'm okay I shake my head no they ask me what hurts I said my cheek my head and stomach and side when we get out side of the building I see all of the bus I look shook but with pain still in my cheek all go to the mcr tour bus in head down to what looks like a hospital room for tour bus Gerard lay me down on a bed and I pass out.
Gerard P.O.V.
After what me and the other boys saw back there what she did we shooked after I grabbed Lexi off of her we took her to the mcr tour bus outside with the rest of the tour buses she looked shooked but still in pain in her cheek we took her inside of the bus in back of the bus were we have a hospital room with a bed when I layed her down she passed out.You guys she passed out when I layed her down on the bed ok I'm going to need ur guys help we are all pediatrician and Niall is a dentist good Niall check her cheek and see if she has any lose theeth would yeah sure thing Gerard thanks Niall.Brendon and your band mates yes Gerard what are you guys Ear nose and throat doctor,nerlgey, and leg doctor.Issa and Kellin what are you guys I'm a nurse issa says so am I Kellin says ok you guys start doing what you have to do I will be back I need to grab sulliples.
Kellin P.O.V.
Me and Issa take her blood pressure and blood sugar we get out our note book write down blood pressure and blood sugar levels are perfect the boys of one direction are doing what they and I hear that we need to get her to the hospital Gerard snaps his head are way he ask "what's wrong"?.The boys tell him that she lost to much blood and she needs a IV like FAST!!he says we can put the IV any her know then we get to the hospital we can finish checking her temperature and her ears and nose throat and eyes etc ok I want you guys to go your own buses now issa you can ride with us.Boys of one direction get the IV in her were your supplies at Gerard sir right here the boys as Gerard tells them to do so they do it fast with out messing up I was shooked.
One direction P.O.V.
Gerard told us what to do and then Harry says she lost to much blood she needs to go to the hospital and she needs a IV like FAST!!Gerard tells us to get a IV in her which we do so fast with out messing up we see Kellin looking shooked then he gets back to work Gerard tells everyone that we are about to leave and they need to get to there tour buses he says that he will keep us updated so we all agreed issa stayed back with mcr.
Panic at the Disco P.O.V.
We get back to are bus in wait for the others to get to there bus.
One direction P.O.V.
We now wait for Kellin to get to his bus and then when he gets to his bus Gerard will call us and tell us we can go.
Kellin P.O.V.
I get to my bus and now I wait for Gerard to call us to tell us we can leave.
Gerard P.O.V.
I'm about to call the boys and do a 10 way call (a/n I don't know if there is a 10 way call so forgive me if there isn't or if there is tell me thxs queens)I start my 10 way call they all answer I tell them to get there buses ready they do so and we start to Leave out of the parking lot.
Author note: This is just the first chapter and a fanfic and the waking up is true but rest is a 100% fanfic trust me thxs for queens!!