Chapter 4- Frenemy

AN: I read the story again so I could update something...

- - -

HARUNA'S POV

after I got the riddle I must say I was afraid...but there's something crossed my mind. I know this is not Mami's doing. there's someone behind this.

last week after the incident I asked the police officer if who was the 'witness' who saw Rina fell from the rooftop. I just wanted to know, so I might get a help from whoever he was. and I got the name "Shiho" a 3rd year student, and yeah he's my senpai. I remembered he's close to someone I know...

so now I'm meeting up with him to ask. it's not hard to get his number and arrange a meeting with him since he's the president of the club I joined. I just want to know what did he really saw, because somehow...I felt this tingly feeling that I want to know who's behind all this, why is that person doing this. 

- -

"Shiho senpai!" I waved my hands as I approached him here in a cafe near his place. he told me he's kinda busy so we just inserted this meeting on his schedule. well yeah I guess being the president and part of the school's official band is kinda' busy I guess... and yeah I'm a member of music club, because I love music. 

"Haru-san!" he walks towards me as I sit on the chair, after a while he sit on the chair opposite to mine.

"so what do you want? my treat" and that lightens up my mood, a smile is formed on my face. 

"you never failed to make me happy senpai" I laughed a little and he laughed too. I reached the menu as he called the waiter

"I want this chocolate mousse cake and a mocha frapuccino" I smiled at the waiter and I noticed that he panicked a bit, what was that? haha

"uhm, I want this melon cake and a melon shake...please don't put much sugar" he smiled at the waiter and he left to get our orders. my stared diverted to Shiho back

"you still like Mami huh?" I said as I laugh a bit...yeah we used to be close before but after he knew about me and Mami things started to drift.

"I guess...maybe it's just I had a bunch of melons before that's why it's my favorite now too" then he laughed at his statement...then his mood turned serious

"so what do you want to talk about?" he swayed his hair with ease and layed his hands on the table. I breath heavily so I could talk properly.

"did you really saw Rina fell?"  I stared at his eyes intently and I can sense he's scared I don't know why but I can feel that he's scared. 

"I...was..I..was..just...it..was..." he said with his voice shaking

"maam, sir here's your order" the atmosphere fell into an awkward silence when the waiter came to serve our orders...

"let's eat" I said and smiled to him, he just nodded and started to take a bite.

"so did you really see Rina fell?" I seat properly and relaxed my voice so he wouldn't feel awkward on me. 

"ahh..it was just...it really was just..."

"Shiho!" a loud and a chipmunk like voice filled the cafe, and a tall, curvy and smiling brunette entered the cafe leading her way towards us.

"senpai! who is she?" the gal stared at me and pouted her lips and turned to stare at Shiho. 

"ow she's Haruna, she's a member of music club" Shiho said while pulling a chair for her.

"Haru, she's Tomomi, Tomomi she's Haruna" Shiho smiled as he introduced us to each other

"I know her..." Timo said and she grinned on me.

- - -

AN: dem whut?