Chapter 2- She's a retarded ghost.

AN: PLEASE TELL MY GIRL CRUSH TO ACCEPT MY FRIEND REQUEST ONEGAI~

- -

my body was shaking till down my spine. how...could...Mami kill someone? the wind blows hardly causing for the paper to almost fall out of my grip fortunately I moved quickly to catch. I just stared at it for once. 

"THIS IS NOT REAL" I thought of myself, and shook my head. and took a heavy breath. Mami can't kill someone. I know she can't....I guess. but what if she did? but how? she's already dead. she can't all she can do is scare people...

'who send this to me?' the thought of it suddenly crossed my mind causing me to be shocked in despair. now my thoughts are all messed. what if this is just a prank? ahhh! what if this is really real? no no no I told you it's not!

"Hi" I almost jumped off when someone suddenly appeared behind my back...oh it's Rina..the girl that the idiot transferee student likes...I quickly put the paper into my pocket with her staring at me confused.

"what?" I said coldly. I don't want interactions like this...

"ahh..well..I just want to..I just want to---"

"WHAT?" I cutted her words, I'm on a hurry I guess. the wind blow stronger like there's someone's watching us. I let out a sigh

"I just want to thank you for what you did earlier..." now it's my turn to stare at her confused. I can't remember any good thing I've done to her though she's a classmate. just none.

"etto...for what you did on the gymnasium..." she gave me a sly smile. I don't get what she's saying how could she thank me for ruining the moment?

"you don't like it?...I mean the guy? you don't like him?" she just nodded and I started to walk.

as I make my way to the gate, I can notice that Rina is still following me. I'm trying to ignore her but ugh~ I don't like her she's too clingy...I guess.

"what do you want?" I turned my attention to her as she was a bit shock of my presence in front of her.

"I..I just want to ...I just want to treat you for lunch" ohh~ it's lunch already... WAIT WHAT? lunch!? I suddenly felt hunger. I haven't eaten anything yet. 

"sure" what else can I say? she offered me. so how could I refure? I gave her a grin.

as we walked going outside the campus. an awkward silence is between us. 

'Mami please don't show up' that's the only thought that is on my mind right now. Mami might be jealous with this, and might hurt Rina. and somehow I don't want that to happen. Rina's treating me lunch.

"don't you have classes?" I suddenly asked Rina, when I noticed that it'salready quarter to 1. I looked at her while walking she just managed to look straightly at the road.