The Vampire Diaries: Three is better than Two

SORRY! guys been so busy with school work its not even funny

i hope you enjoy

~*~

I slapped my hands over my ears "LALALA, I can't hear you" I screamed as I tried to get away, but Damon had a good grip on me and he pried away my hands even though I'm a vampire he is more older than me there for stronger, but I did drink his blood, and I'm going to use that to my advantage.

"Oh look, it's Damon Salvatore" I said as I turned to face him "I didn't see you there"

"Cut the bullshit" he hissed, "why are you doing this?"

"Oh, whatever do you mean?" I asked acting dumb, "I'm just trying to have fun, like a good little vampire"

He looked a bit taken back by the word vampire; I took this as a sign to make the next move.

I swung my fist, hitting his left eye.

"K.O" I shouted in victory, then I crotched to his level "by the way, you're bloody delicious"

I got up, and pushed my way back to Oliver, "We have to go now!"

He was up off the table, before I could say anything else and lead me to the stairs.

That's what you get Damon Salvatore.

~*~

Twice I one night, I managed to lose her. Not only that she drank my blood and punched me in the face, I was that pissed off I wanted to stake somebody tonight preferably her.

I was up off the ground searching the crowed for her, when I noticed she was gone and so was Oliver, I clenched my fist in anger, if he lays one filthy finger on her he is the one going to get staked tonight, I could hear voices yelling out my name, but I ignored them and made my way to the stairs.

~*~

(Mya POV)

I gigged again "stop that"

"What this?" he asked as he tickled my sides again, we were in Stefan's bed fully clothed still, and I wriggled under his fingers, trying to get away.

"I'll do whatever you want" I said between laugh, he stopped all of a sudden, a sexy smirk grew on his face, I've seen this look before "Anything but that, please"

"But I like it when you do it" he begged, "I'll give you one two"

"It's smelly tho" I pouted; he knew how much I hated it.

"What? You're sayings yours doesn't smell" he laughed.

All of a sudden the door busted open, Damon huffing in the entrance "Don't you dare touch her"

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"I can do what I like" Oliver told "and she can do what she wants"

"Sounds to me like you were forcing her" he said angrily, he grabbed Oliver by the shirt and dragged him out of bed.

"What are you doing Damon?" I screamed, as i followed them "are you mental?"

He pushed Oliver up to the wall, completely ignoring me "you're disgusting... and you call yourself a man?"

Then two and two clicked together, forcing her? Calling you a man? I started to laugh.

Damon turned around to look at me, "Nothing in this situation is funny, Mya"

"Oh, yes it is" I said between laughs "the only thing Oliver was forcing me to do was..."

"Was what?"

"A Foot rub" I yelled, tears where strolling down my face; I did the classic case of ROFL.

I didn't see anything after that; due to the fact my stomach hurt too much form laughter.

~*~

I woke up in bed, surprisingly without a headache "Score!" I said as I jumped out of bed, I heard a groan from the other side of the bed and I knew that groan very well.

"Damon!" I shouted "get the hell out of my bed!"

He jolted awake as if he was under attack, I sniffled a laugh, and he looked up at me with angry eyes "What is your problem?"

"Can I get a foot rub" I teased, he burled his face into the pillow, not that he was embarrassed, no more like he wanted to block out my voice.

"Why are you even in Stefan bed, anyways?" I ask curiously as I stripped off last night's clothes.

"I couldn't leave you drunk ass alone" he muttered into the pillow, yeah you could of I would have had kinky vamp sex with Oliver.

I left the room to go shower, I didn't even want to go and look at the mess everyone made.

I was half way into washing my hair when I heard someone shouting my name.

"MYA!"

I knew it was Damon, he's the only person the yells at me anymore, I could snap his neck if I wanted to, actually that a great idea.

The bathroom door slammed open, "I'm naked in here you know" I said calmly,

"I'm seriously going to snap your neck" he growled "you're going to pay for the damages"

"Hey you stole my idea!" I stated "anyways, I refused to do it, since I'm on pa mission today"

"The only mission that you're on is to clean the puke out of the sink"

I laughed, as I rinsed my hair "Sorry no can do, me and Katherine are killing Klaus today"

"Haven't you heard?" he explained "Katherine left" I could tell he was smirking thinking my plan was messed up, and then problem was this was the plan.

"Well then I'll do it myself" I said as I pulled a towel around my body and stepped out of the shower "if you excuse me, I need to get dressed"

He stood there for a second, then left slamming the door closed "thank you"

I guess I'll have to snap he neck another time, oh well.

~*~

there shall be another 2 or 3 chapters... get excited!