The Vampire Diaries: Three is better than Two

Everyone wanted me to write a sequel, and here it is :)

~*~

Hello, I'm Mya Gilbert and I am a vampire slayer, and yes they are real, do you want to know what else is funny, I'm a recently turned vampire, I'm not sad about this, it was going to happen sooner or later.

So right this very second, I'm sitting at a bar in Georgia, waiting for my next prey it was so much easier than I thought it would be, all I did was flirt a bit, hint that I was keen and the guys would drag me out by my waist.

But I would never sleep with them, even though I'm a vampire and turned off my feelings, deep down inside me I was still in love, and I missed Elena so much, but I couldn't go back, they thought I was dead, they took my body out to the woods nearby, set me on fire and left me there.

Lucky for me, Katherine was watching nearby and dragged me out, I'm grateful for her. Damon was another person who thought I was dead, and I hope he feels extremely guilty and wallows in his pain, the last time I saw him was the ball over two months, I wanted to surprise him maybe act like a bit if Katherine, like I fooled him the first time thinking I was Elena, all my human memories where crystal clear in my eyes, which was pretty awesome because Bella couldn't remember her first time and that would of sucked.

"Scotch and coke, please" said a voice, are you kidding me of all places he goes is here, Damon Salvatore couldn't go to the grill, or forks, hell it would have been more realistic if he went to Australia.

I put on my Katherine face ready to play the part "Well, if it isn't my favourite Salvatore" I said as I turned to face him.

"Hello, my least favourite person in the world" he shot back, the bar person poured his drink and walked to serve another costumer.

"Oh, stop being dramatic" I waved off "I thought Klaus was, he wants your precious Elena"

He took a long swig of his drink; the glass didn't leave his lips as he gave out a little chuckle "Elena has Stefan" then he turn to look at me "You knew, didn't you?"

I lifted my brows in face surprise "Knew what Damon?"

"Don't lie to me, Katherine" he snarled "about Mya?"

I gave him a little smirk "Mya and I are good friends"

A smirk grew on his sexy face; like he knew something I didn't "didn't anyone pass on the news? Mya's dead"

I gave I little giggle as I got off the stool, "are you sure?"

I left the bar without another word.

~*~

Hope you enjoy it :)

and i'm going to accept anyone who is willing to make a book cover for this, as you can see i'm not skilled at them lol