Dalawampu't Anim

"Love, okay ka lang?"  Stephanie picked up the fork that fell near her side and handed it back to him.

"Naging ex mo si Oliver?" nirepeat ni Ashton ang tanong nya kay Stephanie.

"Oh, so hindi mo pala alam."

"Hindi..."

"We dated before you guys even became friends.  It didn't last long, wala pa nga atang six months.  Hindi nya ko sineryoso kaya buh-bye sa kanya," nagkibit balikat si Stephanie habang sumubo ulit.  "Pero bakit ganun ang reaction mo?  Wagas!"

"Eh kasi naman, Love!  Naging boyfriend mo ang gagong yun?  I've seen how he played around with girls.  Wala syang sineseryoso.  He's my best friend, pero alam ko kung anong klase sya when it comes to women."

"Kaya nga we broke up, di ba?" she rolled her eyes playfully.  "Honestly, if he couldn't see how awesome I was and had to look elsewhere, then he didn't deserve me.  I had no problem giving him the heave ho."

"I'm glad you did.  I'm glad na hindi ka kabilang sa mga pinaiyak nya."

"Baka sya ang umiyak, tanungin mo sya," humalakhak ang dalaga.  "Akala ko naman talaga ibang klase na yang violent reaction mo eh," she stood up and sat on his lap.  

"Nagulat lang ako na may history pala kayo."

"That's right.  A history.  Meaning past na sya and will forever remain a mistake that I made in my younger years."

"He's invited to the wedding.  Part nga sya ng entourage di ba?"

"Oo nga.  Wala naman kaso sa akin yun eh.  I was only hiding from him kasi I'm sure magiging kilala nya ako, pero trust me, Love, wala akong 'leftover feelings' for him or whatever."

"Sure ka?" he teased her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck.  "Bakit?  Gusto mo ba na meron pa?" she pinched his nose.

"Definitely not."

"Eh yun naman pala eh, loko ka," she poked his forehead.

"Aray!  Kanina ka pa ha?" he bit her shoulder playfully.

"Aray!" pinitik nya ang tenga ng binata.

"Nangigigil ako sa yo eh!"

"Excuse me!  Hindi ako tuta or baby na pinangigigilan no!"

Hindi na sumagot si Ashton.  Instead, hinalikan nya na lang sa leeg si Stephanie.  She giggled kasi nakiliti sya sa mga munting halik ni Ashton.  Napakapit pa sya lalo sa leeg ng kanyang nobyo.  "I miss you," he said against her skin.

"Magkasama na tayo, di ba?"

"That's not what I meant.  I mean, I really miss you."

"What do you miss?" she flirted with him.

"These lips, for starters," he slid his mouth over hers, his tongue immediately warring with hers, a war he was willing to lose dahil sa pagkakataong ito, kahit matalo man sya ay panalo pa rin sya.  

While his lips were busy kissing her, his hands found their way to her back and slowly began unzipping her dress all the way down to where it ended on her waist.  He pulled her dress over her shoulders and moved his kisses to her neck and shoulder.  

"I missed your skin right here," he kissed her sternum and traced his lips just above her bra.  

Her hands snaked up to his hair, her fingers digging into his scalp from the pleasure he was giving her.  Ashton stood up and towered over her.  When she stood up, her dress fell to the floor from where it hung on her hips and she stepped out of the wedge peep toe sandals she wore on her feet.  She winked at him and he  carried her bridal style in the direction of his room.  He slowly set her feet back on the ground as soon as he closed the door.  He kissed her on the lips before he turned her around and unclasped her bra.  He kissed her nape and trailed kisses down her spine.