Chapter 6: All Day (Mature content!)

This is the first time Carson stopped making YouTube videos about his fanmail. Back to school in 2015 was an awesome experience. Carson went with two of his best friends Hayden Summerall and Johnny Orlando. They had lots of fun straight tripping on teachers and made a lot of students happy.

Brighton went to Atlanta filming the Miracles From Heaven movie co-starring alongside Jennifer Garner. Jordyn on the other hand is single and ready to mingle again. She is always seen with Carson at fun parks and holiday venues. Although they are very close together once again, they remained best friends.

Carson is so excited to begin his new chapter in life. Although he only made two YouTube covers in 2015, he released his first ever EP later that year with songs: Pop, Movie Star, Crush, Bae Back, Wish She Was My Girlfriend and All Day! Luedizers rejoiced and sang along while playing those songs supporting Carson by making edits and streaming his music on Spotify. Brighton supported Carson from afar while listening to his songs and maintaining their communication by text and call.

-

A couple of days after Carson released his What Do You Mean cover, his beloved dog Buddy rested in peace. Buddy taught and inspired Carson in many ways, he was always there to make him happy and he was the one who inspired him to write his first song. Carson cried on the night upon hearing the news of Buddys death from Olivia through the phone. He wished to see him at least one last time. He went as far as napping beside the Tree of Life.

Upon drifting into a deep sleep, he saw the avatar of Jordyn as the new guardian of the timeline with white dress fluttering on the air. "Can you please take me to Buddy? I wanna see him alive for one last time," pleaded Carson. "I'm sorry for your loss Carson, but its not yet the time for you to see him again," she replied. "Should I die first in order to see him?" he asked. "Of course not," she answered, "It will be soon but not today." "Tomorrow?" he asked. "No," she answered. "When?" he asked. "You will know when," she answered. Carson woke up and returned home in tears.

-

Halloween came and he decided to give Moje a special treat. He made a vlog about it on YouTube for people to vote what costume they prefer for Moje. The Lakers jersey won the poll and so Carson took Moje into the Halloween party at Johnnys house and then they went to a Halloween event afterwards. Johnny went to dress up as Soulja Boy and Hayden went to dress up as a scary clown. In another event, Carson wore his Take Over shirt and had a zombie make up applied on his face making him the cutest zombie ever.

-

Brighton was finished filming her parts in the Miracles From Heaven movie and so she went to visit LA once again. She met up with Carson and they went out with friends in the park. After having fun in the park and eating dinner outside, they went to Carsons house into his room and they both took a shower. After that, they talked for hours for they missed each other so much. They soon made out and cuddled while naked both sliding their hands around their bodies.

"I missed you so much Carson," said Brighton. "You have no idea how much I missed you Brighton," replied Carson. "I noticed you gained a little weight," said Brighton. "Oh yeah, I was slacking in workouts nowadays," replied Carson, "Is that something bad?" "Oh no, not at all," said Brighton, "In fact I like it better with you a little bit chubbier. When cuddling you I wanna squeeze your body a lot more." "Really? That's so hot and sweet of you," said Carson. "Your penis is still upright and big," joked Brighton.

And after a while, they realized that it is almost 3 am and they were very tired. So they decided to sleep for good and do some exciting things the next day.

-

The next day, they woke up almost lunch time so they took a bath and got ready for the day, they got out of the room and went to the dining room and Jordyn was there.

Oh, hey Jordyn, said Carson. Jordyn was in wide smiles and said: "Congratulations guys! Tell me, since when?" "What do you mean?" asked Carson. "Bruh, I saw both of you sleeping together," laughed Jordyn. "And both naked," she whispered loudly. "What? How did you see us when the door is locked?" he answered. "Secret," grinned Jordyn, "I have super powers, x-ray vision."

"No, for real J," said Carson. "Your window is open," she replied, "So I climbed the emergency ladder outside and took a peek, and I saw there are two puppies cuddling together." "J, please keep this a secret," said Carson, "Were having a private relationship. Were not going public until were like 16 or something." "Ok, no problem bro," replied Jordyn, "Who else knows?" "Just our parents," he replied. "Not even best friends?" she asked. "That can wait," he replied, "But since you already saw us, other besties will also know sooner or later."

Greg then came and brought some lunch. They soon revealed to him their private relationship. Greg was so happy for them and he did remember everything what happened since the beginning when they just got to know Brighton in the late 2013.

Later that day, Greg and Jordyn left and returned to their own homes. Diane Lueders is also out with Greg's mom Anna Marks and Jordyn's mom Kelly Jones. Only Carson and Brighton were left in the house. Now they know they can have some fun for real. They went to the bath tub and had a hot bath skinny dipping. They enjoyed it a lot as Brighton is sitting on top of Carson, who has a full erection, as he held her cuddling while kissing and licking her neck and shoulder.

After an hour, they left the bath room and put some oil in their bodies. They hopped on the bed and cuddled while kissing and tonguing for a couple of minutes. "As much as I can, I refuse to touch myself just waiting for you," said Carson. "You're the sweetest love ever Carson, I love you so much," she replied. "I love you too so much Brighton," replied Carson as he continued to touch Brighton with passion.

They can't help it but make love once again. This time, Carson is on top of Brighton. Her legs are slightly spread as Carson gets his dick inside her. Carson moved back and forth slowly pumping Brighton with pleasure as they kissed passionately while rocking and groaning.

Carson's body is sliding over Brighton's body back and forth as they both feel her breast sliding up and down his chest. Brighton is sliding her hands around Carson's back, waist and butt. Just as good as they did it like last time, they rocked and Carson pumped harder. After another couple minutes of groaning with eyes shut and mouths open, they released their love for a few minutes. They were cuddling in the same position, Carson on top of Brighton as his dick is still inside her for a dozen minutes.

Exhausted, Carson went beside Brighton as they touched and kissed. They caressed each other for hours until it was already late in the afternoon. "Thanks Carson, I love you so much," said Brighton. "Anything for you, I love you too so much Brighton," replied Carson. They still cuddled for about an hour until they decided to take a shower. Upon drying themselves, they went to the dining room to eat some snacks.

Diane got home with some take out from Chick a Fil. And so they ate it for supper a few hours later after spending some quality time together. When it was time to go to bed, Carson and Brighton went naked and touched each other with passion. Carson had an erection and Brighton kept on sliding her hands around it slowly. After an hour of sweet talking, kissing and tounging, touching and licking, they finally slept.

-

A few days passed, Carson and Greg were chilling in one late afternoon beside the Tree of Life. Carson told him everything about the deleted timeline, everything supernatural and with his second time making love with Brighton. Greg is really happy for Carson and Brighton in all the sweet love they make. Furthermore, he is mind blown about the supernatural stuff and is so excited. He told Carson that if he becomes a superhero, he wants to be his side kick. Carson responded that if he would be one, Greg wouldn't just be his side kick and that he would be a superhero in his own name. Carson then invited Greg to accompany him to see Buddy for the last time soon, when the time is right. Greg agreed and thinks about it a little bit often.

-

Nayip Ramos returns to direct the music video for Carsons song Pop, single from his All Day EP. This was his first and last original song to have a music video in 2015.

-

Carson was introduced by his manager Johnny Wright to So So Def CEO Jermaine Dupri. Carson performed an acoustic live version of Bae Back and then JD invited Carson to appear in his TV show Music Moguls and to also make some music behind the scenes. This is a great opportunity for Carson to have a big breakthrough to the mainstream world.