Chapter 2: Beautiful

Beautiful, one of Carson's most iconic songs; the music video was uploaded in January 19, 2014 on his YouTube channel PST on earth. All we know is that producer Andrew Lane wrote and produced it but nobody knew who it was inspired from. What's the truth behind its inspiration?

It only exists within Carson's consciousness. Beautiful, a wonderful work of art inspired by a wonderful girl with the name of Brighton Sharbino.

-

It was another huge hit for Carson while also making a couple of covers. He teamed up with Jordyn, followed by good future opportunities. They were invited into interviews, Nickelodeon's orange carpets and other celebrity events. Carson and Jordyn became best friends, both joking about being cousins which some people still believed in even in years to come.

Carson's charm and sweetness led to Jordyn having a crush on his best friend but she kept it low so Carson won't notice. They also had new awesome friends and they are Sean Lew, an amazing dancer; Greyson Goss and the Summerall brothers. Jimmy is the eldest, Hunter is the second, Dylan is the third and finally, Hayden is the youngest Summerall.

Carson on the other hand never forgot about Brighton and he watches the Walking Dead with Jordyn, Greg and the Summeralls. Jordyn got to be a fan of the show because of Carson while the Summeralls were already fans of the show seasons ago. It was a few months apart from Brighton and deep inside Carson, he longs for her more than ever while watching her character Lizzie Samuels. "She's so good, she's so beautiful," Carson thought to himself as he almost gets into tears every time she shows up on screen, "I miss her so much."

-

In one of those TV nights, Greg, Carson and Jordyn were seated on the couch respectively watching the Walking Dead episode 14. Then came the scene where Carol Peletier was about to execute Lizzie. Carson was trying his best to control his emotions as his tears are about to fall off his face. When Carol told Lizzie to just look at the flowers while they're both crying, Carson can't help it anymore and his tears fell off his face and even reached his neck. And then the gunshot popped and Carson burst into weeping. Greg and Jordyn tried to comfort Carson. Greg put his arm over Carson's left shoulder and Jordyn held on to Carson's right hand.

Diane was in the other room and she saw her son crying so she brought some tissue. "What happened," she asked. "Oh nothing mom, I was just carried away," replied Carson whimpering. "Lizzie was shot in the head," said Greg sadly. "Aww, that's too bad," replied Diane, "I'm sorry honey." "It's OK mom," said Carson, "I just miss Brighton." "You'll meet her again when she comes back to LA," assured Diane. Carson drank a glass of water while recovering from crying and still has red eyes while sobbing a little bit.

They tried to finish the episode but Carson got kinda sick of the show. "I'm not sure if I'll still be watching this show anymore," stated Carson. "I might," said Jordyn, "But I'll just download it instead of watching it on TV." "That was a devastating episode," said Greg. "Good thing Hayden wasn't here," said Carson, "I would be embarrassed." "It's OK bro," said Greg, "Hayden might even cry himself." They smiled as Carson smirked a little bit.

-

A few weeks later, Brighton visited Carson and friends in LA. They reunited in Big Boy's diner. Carson gave Brighton a warm and tight hug with teary eyes. "Brighton, I missed you so much!" greeted Carson loudly. "Oh, Carson, I missed you too so much," replied Brighton, "How you've been?" "I'm fine," said Carson, "I watch Walking Dead just to see you." "Did you enjoy it?" asked Brighton. "He cried when you died," said Greg. "Aww, poor baby Cars," said Brighton as she pats Carson's head as he slightly sadly smirked.

"Hey Greg, how are you?" asked Brighton as they did a high five and swiftly hugged. "I'm good Bri," replied Greg, "Loved your role in the show, you killed it!" "Thanks bro," replied Brighton. "Oh, and by the way, Brighton meet Jordyn, our new bestie," said Greg.