Heather - Admiration {EDITED}

Lambo craved attention. He was often ignored by his family, so he searched for comfort in other places. He thought that he could gain their attention by completing various missions and he did for a while before they would forget about him once again.

He met Reborn at a bar and told him his problem. When he found out the Arcobaleno had been sleeping the entire time, he was infuriated.

From that day onward, Reborn was his enemy.

Perhaps it had turned out for the best, as he had found a certain brunette at the end of this sequence of events. The boy had given him grape flavoured candy- his favourite -to which he answered by commanding the boy to be his subordinate. 

He didn't know why at the time, but when the brunette had told him that he could never beat Reborn, it made him want to prove the brunette wrong. He wanted to make the brunette proud.

It was an unexplainable feeling.

After a while, he had gotten used to being around the Sawada household and forgot his true purpose of being there in the first place- killing Reborn. Before he knew it, the brunette was an anchor for him. A pillar of sorts, to lean on when something's not right.

As he grew up, his Italian genes had done wonders for him. Girls wanted him. Guys envied him. He never bats an eye at them, because he knew that everything he needed was with the brunette he had admired so much and called 'Nii-san'.

He was his home.

Sawada Tsunayoshi was his older brother; his friends; his boss; his sky; his home.

No matter what trouble he was in, the brunette would just give him candy and tell him it was going to be okay. He believed him every time.

He wasn't sure when it had started but he grew to admire the brunette: how he lead his guardians, his caring nature and never-ending kind heart and patience.

A great role model and an amazing older brother- that is what Sawada Tsunayoshi was to Lambo. There was one thing the Bovino-now-Vongola did not regret and would never regret in his or any other life;- meeting Tsunayoshi.

He hoped that this bouquet of heathers would be enough to tell the brunette how much he admired and appreciated him. Heathers do represent admiration, after all. And now, he's giving his older brother a meaningful gift.

One from the very bottom of his heart, one that he was sure the brunette would love wholeheartedly. Because, after all:

His sky deserved all of the admiration in the world.