chapter 6

" Hi kate right, anyway i was wondering would you like to play a game?" someone said tapping me. " Well i'm sorr- i said before getting interupted by Nicole. " We would love too! What game ?" she said confused while winking at me. Cameron was right infront of me having a convo with Nicole about a game without me saying yes or no. " Well were playing 7 minuets in heaven ya know teenage stuff" he said while scratching the back of his neck. " Sure !!!!!!!" Nicole said while winking at Ashton. " Well it's your turn to pick" cam said while pointing at Nicole. " Yay !!!" she said while crossing her fingers for Ashton. She put her hand in there and pulled out a note that says........

Ashton. 

" You were in on this the whole time hun" Nicole said not sounding mad at all just surprise. Ever since Ashton was at a fighting rink and he fought aganist Nicole he didn't have a bad boy style and not a good boy look either. Like a in between look. " Yup" he said while shaking his head they went in a tree house and Jenny aka jennete from sam and cat took her phone out and set the timer for 7 minuets.

                                       7 minutes laterrrrrr

7 minuets went by fast to Nicole and Ashton cause when Jenny went up there they were still making out. "Ok now its Kate's turn" Cam yelled. "Fine" i said with attitude. I picked from the hat and i got......

Cameron Ocasio. 

uh oh dun dun......................

OMG way to go Cam and Kate. And the ship name is.............  * dramatic drumrow* katam and thats final.