chapter 3

When she's done i'm wearing a red dress with black heels like my mom used to say "black goes whith every thing" my hair is long with curls. For make up i have some maskera,candy lip gloss,blush,and eyeliner. " Your ready" she says calm " thinks coles how about you and ashton come with me for like, a date" i say hoping she'll come. " Really thanks but i dont know if he'll let me" she says smiling. " well i'm sure he'll let me bring two good friends" i say just hurry and get ready he just tweeted me the time 8:30 and its 6:45 so hurry i help her with her make up and hair she uses my other dress that i bought which is black and has some black heels to go with it her hair is in a messy bun her make up is the same as mine and its now 7:15 hurry and call ashton to ask if he can come and tell him to hurry so she walks out into the bathoom to call ashton.........

                                      15 minuets later 

"He said yes" she says " Then why did it  take long just to say a simple yes" i say with a confusing look " Well its a releashinship thing" she says blushing before this whole ashton thing started my bff was a fighter she still is but she doesnt fight that much. " he'll be here in 15 minutes" she says doezing off. Its 7:25 right now i hope he'll hurry.

"finally its 7:45 " i exclamied to Nicole. " Well he was proabably taking his time like a normal guy would do" she says still calm proabably taking his time telling his rooomate ( MY NOCK OFF CHEAP OLD DEVELISH BOYFRIEND MAN I REALLY HATED HIM FOR CHEATING ON ME FOR SOME GIRL NAMED ZOEY) nicole had to punch him all the way to mars his name was Jaden Gadget he was Ashtons best friend. Just a sucker 4 love