Return

It's been 2 and a half years since the Uzumaki boy left. Jiraiya had desided that it would be best if Naruto came with him due to Akatski now coming after the young Jinchuuriki. He thought keeping the boy on the move and training him to control his demon inside of him would keep the village safe.

Memories of when Naruto was younger came to her, how he had proven her wrong and showed her how he could do the Rasangan and even protect her in her fight against Kabito. It was after that event that she put her trust in him and gave him her necklace she had once given her lover as well as brother who shared the same dreams as this young boy. To become Hokage one day, that was their dream. 'But at the moment, I'm Hokage in their place, one day...Naruto Uzumaki will be Hokage. This is...if he grows up.'

A knock on the door brought the blond female Hokage out of her thoughts and when she looked up from her piles of papers, she saw the person everyone was awaiting a return from. Blinking a few times to make sure she hadn't been imagining all this, but her eye's weren't decieving her.

There walking slowly towards her desk, was the one and only son of the Fouth Hokage, looking like Minato Namakazi was the only male with shocking sky blue eyes and sharp spiky blond hair in the whole Leaf Village, the boy everyone used to hate for what was inside of him... Naruto Uzumaki has returned back home after 2 and a half years of training.