The Fall of the White Fang

A/N: Hey guys! So this is the last update for any of my main stories. For those of you who don't know, I'll be occupied with the Halloween special.

Yami: Hi!

A/N: Oh right! Meet Yami! She's new.

Yami: I'm here to make the author's notes more fun!

A/N: Right... so as I was saying, I have a Halloween special coming up soon!

Yami: A/N is taking a break from his other stories to focus on it!

A/N: Yes, now the story. This one. Y/N and Ruby are about to go fight Adam. Once that is done... well, you'll see. Enjoy!

Ruby's POV

I was flying with Y/N to the White Fang base he told me about. I gave the others a call and told them, since we might need backup. 

Y/N: I have a plan. I need you to go in first while I scope out any possible problems or escape routes. Sound good?

Ruby: Yeah. The others are on their way in a small Bullhead Ironwood lent them for this.

Y/N: I messaged Neo, she'll be joining in too.

I nodded and rocketed off to the base. Y/N split off and went to the back end of the docks. As I looked around I noticed the large number of people. All humans. They were gathered around an area outside of a large building. Around them were a bunch of White Fang grunts with Adam at the front. He looked like he was finishing giving a speech about how humans would kneel to the faunus soon. I used my suit's enhanced hearing to listen in.

Adam: In the end, you will always kneel.

Then an old man stood up in protest.

Old man: Not to men like you.

Adam: There are no men like me.

Old man: There are always men like you.

Adam then raised his sword in gun form at the man.

Adam: Look to your elder people. Let him be an example.

Adam was just about to shoot when I flew in and blocked the shot with my scythes, deflecting it back at him. He was knocked down and I got an alert on my HUD from Y/N. He needed more time.

Ruby: You know, the last time I was at a White Fang base, and saw a guy standing over everyone else, we ended up disagreeing.

Adam: The sidekick... hehehe, the backup for the backup. 

Ruby: I'm not the one who's gonna need backup.

As if to contradict my awesome speech, Yang and the others showed up with a small Bullhead and a big gun on it.

Ruby: Oh.

PA Blake: Adam, drop your sword and stand down!

Adam them had his men fire at the Bullhead. The others dodged the attacks and I rushed Adam with my scythes drawn. We clashed for a bit, his blade matching my strikes and me blocking his attempts at counters. He managed to get me in the leg, tripping me before placing his blade on my helmet.

Adam: Kneel.

Ruby: Not today!

I flew up a bit, knocking him back before firing some small rockets at him, to which he dodged.

Neo POV

I was watching the fight between Adam and Ruby, upset I couldn't do anything yet.