Chapter 3 -- Zyla Althea

Zyla Althea

My mum and dad, they’d miss me so bad, surely they will. I’m terrified that they will not be able to face the fact that I died along with my asstard (asshole + retard) brother. It’d be too much to bear. God, for the last time , please save my folks from despair.

Life sure is unpredictable and you must not argue with me about that. I knew life very well, I played with it and then it killed me. This sucks. Like a minute ago I was having a perky fight with my bro— I can’t even say it! BROTHER. (Seriously, I can’t believe we’re blood related). As usual, we’re arguing about the smallest of things then on a split second, we died… at least I’m pretty sure I died. Though, I still have lots of things to do with my life. I fucking want to be a stupendous awesome interior designer like my mum and earn tons of millions of bucks  like my dad it’s as if that money falls from the sky so technically, my family’s filthy rich. Don’t hate on me, bitches.

Well one thing’s for sure, I don’t want to fall in love blah blah blah. I’m perfectly fine being single FOREVER. Hee hee! I can’t even imagine being married and – Argh! THE HORROR! I CAN’T TAKE IT MAN!  I’d rather die… Oh wait! I’m dead. Jeez.

Question is, can I ever accept the fact that I’m already dead? No, I think the real question is… Will I face the fact that life was already taken from me by death? Shit. Dead Meat.