- Chapter 20

I woke up the next morning on the floor. My nose crushed against the hard wooden floor. Louis snored slightly and I could hear harry mumbling something under his breath. I smiled pushing myself up and back on to the blow up bed. I grabbed half the covers that were tightly wrapped around Louis and wrapped them around me. My legs were freezing. I was wearing one of his tops, which was baggy everywhere except the “boob” area. I borrowed a pair of his football shorts which I had to tie in 3 double knots. I didn’t think that they would be this bad on me. I covered up my legs and I cuddled into Louis’ chest. His arm was under his head and his chest was slowly going up and down. I laid there thinking. He finally wanted me to be his. He wasn’t embarrassed by who I was. I wasn’t the same as every girl. I didn’t grow up with both parents. I grew up alone as I have no brothers, no sisters. Just a workaholic mother who didn’t care what happened to her daughter. I sighed deeply forgetting Louis was laid next to me. I leaned over the bed and looked at my phone. It was flashing as it was almost dying. I looked around for a blackberry charger not seeing one so I gave up. I’d ask Louis when he woke up. I checked the bbm and the text.

(BBM) Mum: Don’t forget money day! Xx

(TEXT) Twittaaahh x: @KarineArm @PuddleDuck_G WHERE ARE YOU MISSUS?

I laughed at Karine’s but my mothers BBM made me think. What time was it.

’10:43am’ I whispered under my bed still rolled over. I felt to arms wrap around my waist quickly pulling me in.

‘WHAT THE FUCK!’ I screamed as I kicked backwards hitting Louis in the knee. He released his grip screaming in pain.

‘Oh my good boobear I’m so sorry!’ I kneeled on the bed as he rolled off the bed holding his knee up to his chest.

‘Such a violent child!’ he said laughing.

‘That’s why you love me; want me to kiss it better?’ I pouted as he whined still holding his knee.

‘Be my guest!’ he pushed his knee in my face and I kissed it and then hugged it.

‘You weirdo’ he said laughing trying to pull his leg away from me.

‘Me weird? Says the person who’s wallpaper on their phone is yourself in a carrot suit!’ I said scoffing releasing his leg.

‘what’s yours!’ he said trying to defend himself.

‘A picture of me and you from last night actually’ I said raising my eyebrows at him. He looked at me then looked away, upset.

‘You’re to cute’ he said poking my nose.

‘You make me sound like a giant teddy bear or some crap!’ I said waving my arms around. I didn’t even realize that a pillow was flying at my face until it collided. I saw harry smiling leaning up on his bunk.

‘Shut up? K thanks’ he said stubbornly before laying back down. I decided to wake him up again by pouncing on me.

‘RAWRRR!’ I said as I sprawled myself across harry. I felt his body jump.

‘GEMMA WHY?!’ he said rubbing his eyes. I pushed his hands down either side of the bed so he was stuck.

‘You’re strong for a girl is that natural?’

‘No harry it’s because im fat and I’m weighing you down!’ I said laughing.

‘You’re not fat you’re beautiful!’ Louis yelled from the bathroom.

‘You’re just saying that to make me happy!’ I replied getting of harry and face planting the blow up bed. Bouncing straight back up. Springy.

‘Time are we leaving G?’ Louis said with his toothbrush in his mouth.

‘Ermm well we have to meet my mum at starbucks for 1pm as that’s when her dinner break is, we’ll only be there for like 30mins or so’ I said scratching my head. I looked into the tall mirror that covered the whole one side of wardrobe. Harry admired his curls to much. Or his curls were to big to fit on a smaller mirror. There was a knock on the door.

‘Come in!’ harry groaned pulling the covers back over his head. I walked over to the wardrobe situated behind the door as it opened and someone walked in.

‘Lou mans you here?’ Niall’s Irish accent filled the room.

‘Bathroom bro!’

‘Okay man, Did Gemma tell you about Cyanne beating up someone and who it was?’ Niall said quickly looking at the door.

‘No she didn’t who was it?’ Louis said, as if he forgot I was here.

‘It was her who was beat-‘

‘Niall shut up!’ I said quickly slamming the door shut.

‘WHAT?!’ Louis screamed.

‘Gemma please don’t tell me that’s true?!’ he sounded worred, shocked and disgusted in me. I could feel the tears in my eyes. I didn’t know what to do I panicked. I raced out of the room and ran to my dorm. 

COMMENT

FAN

RATE <3  

love gemma <3