ιΘνε and betrayal

Living in Miami is a luxury I am the proud owner of the top 3 hottest places here. 1 LGBT club called climaxxx which is managed by me, a strip club called the playground which managed by my roommate liyah i knew her since i was 18 fresh out of high school. And my first small business beauty of the beast dog grooming which has grown to a multimillion company we have beaten the best of the best. Everyone calls me Tonii but my real name is Antonio im 27 from the DMV but got a Brooklyn heart. I woke up with a rude awakening and heard ruckus in my condo. Usually it was my best friend Liya coming to wake me up for work. Or my  dog Ryder then I heard the door slam close. Now that woke me up, I threw myself over the bed and was just about to open the door when i noticed i forgot to put on my Pajama pants other than what i was wearing some American Eagle briefs. So i just forgot about them and ran down the steps to find someone  in my fridge.. That's odd why would someone be in the fridge? I had a plan I was going to creep up behind them and beatem till i got tired a of it, so while I'm creeping i notice how this stranger was half my height 6'0 short hair had muscles and was wearing shorts and a tank top shirt and sneakers. When i snuck up on them i grabbed them by the hair and we was wrestling on the ground after awhile i noticed that he was laughing and his voice sounded familiar. Finally as soon as i pinned him down to the ground Liya came in and turned on the lights and found me on top of my friend Jason. "Why the hell was you breaking in my house?" "The real question is since your on top of me lets move this to the bed room." I grimaced  and got off of him and helped him up off the floor a long time ago me and Jason use to be really close but when i came out to my folks they was okay with a exception for my ex girlfriend Vicky who is now a fat bitch with 10 cats and works at Kmart. But when i told my best friend Jason he told me he had a little secret to tell me too and told me to close my eyes and all i felt was lets just say i learnt how to French kiss that day.

*Authors comment: found a perfect picture for tonii he is the cover tell me what you think*