Smash On Site

Liyahs pov

Heyy yall miss me? Oh you did i know but any ways me and Jason had to go get tonii some damn food we seriously pass 4 restaurants before playground
"You better not be driving slow this time man cause i love chipotle" jason said while we was walking to the back door
"Didnt i tell you i dont play when its a bowl involved" i snapped as we walked out the back door and then the face crack of the universe this dirt ball cum guzzling bitch Mercedes was leaned up against my truck lemme say this that bitch dont look like no damn Mercedes bitch look a damn Buick no lie
Me and her use to be best friends until one day she disrespected tonii by tryna get him caught up and going round telling people that im a hoe and i fuck for weed and tracks fuck i look like i swore if i ever ran into her its SOS (smash on site) aint god good! You ask for a cup of water he'll send you a flood thank you Jesus
"Heyy liyah bishh you cant call nobody or nothing i see you still hustling as usual oop and you got a new bae"
I turned to jason this nigga always looking dumb anyway yall im boiling pissed but a true lady can fuck a bitch up and not look stressed bout it
"Jason hold my bag open for me please" i said while smiling and sliding my heels off not boutta fuck these up shit these my fav "uhh okk but who is that though" "that is Mercedes" i said putting my shoes in my bag "aka that bitch honey" she said blowing a kiss to jason "nahh jason aka my ex bff" i said while taking my earrings off and my rings" yall pray for me im going to jail "Jason is it how bout you stop playing with lil girls and come fuck a real bitch" i tied my hair back in a tight pony tail and rushed to her "jason this a dead bitch" i snatched her lil ass up and started dog walking that bitch i give it to her she got her lil hit but she's not going to get another one. I tossed that hoe got on top of her and beat that bitch like a mad African looking for his taxi fare. Jason and some other people was trying to get me off her but i had a good grip on that bitches hair "liyah let go man!!" Jason yelled "Fuck that bitch! I fuck for weave huh? You gone need to fuck for some after I'm finish bitch! didn't i tell you imma beat the fuck out u bitch" "mame let go" one man said "nahh let them fight this lil mayweather right there" "Im calling the police" one lady said and that got me to stop i got up off her and fixed my hair bitch had the nerve to make me work up a sweat "okk im good now. yall it was a bee on her i was tryna get it off" I lied "is the bee her face cause u beat he down" jason said giving me my purse " i have no idea what you are talking about"

FAST FORWARD
"You was right you dont play bout your chipotle" jason said smiling
"Told you we was going to get here fast" i said rolling my eyes "yeah you did but what was that back there" he asked while ordering his bowl "i told you i dont know what your talking bout" as i flipped my weave  "if you  say so dont be hitting me with that horse hair" "Huuuuuugh did you just say horse hair no he didnt lawd" i said yelling "shhh bundles its okk mama is here" i said petting my weave "really is it that serious? Its just hair" "OH MY GOD!!boy this is virgin 100% human hair 22,23,26 with a closure 22 closure i can dye it put heat to it no shedding" i said fast and serious " and it looks good boo" said the girl making my bowl "thank you" "is that Malaysian or Brazilian?" "its Peruvian but my closure is Malaysian" i said pointing at my hair" " i like how you dyed it dont you work at Climaxxx" she said finishing me and jasons food "yea why" i questioned "no reason i just be seeing you and i just wanted to tell you that you cute as fuck" she said. Yall is this girl hitting on me i mean she look good nice long locs well kept ill entertain her and yes you bitches i like girls too "thanks whats your name"i said "Tracy but people call me Tray Ray" she said laughing "well im Taliyah people call me liyah" i said laughing back "well i would call you but i dont have your number" she smirked "well heres my number text me when you get off" i said handing her my number "thanks cutie" she smiled again "no prob thanks for the food" i said paying for the food and walking away " you a pimp you know that" jason said as we got in the car "I know but she was cute so now lets go give tonii his food"