Whats The Tea?

Tonii's pov

"O...O...Ok damn dont get smacked out here dont think I won't come to DC and beatcho ass"

I hate when i miss a call from my sister she be blowing me but she said she had some good tea's for me. She knows how i love some good ass tea's for you dumb fucks who dont know what "tea" is its basically some info with the truth it could either break you or make you a target.

"So whats the tea like you called me bout 7 times"

"I aint call you no damn 7 times boy" as she yelled in my ear

"OH MY GOD NIAAAA!"

"Ok so you member that other girl you went with in college?Danni?"

"Yeah I miss her I heard she was doing good last time we talked"

I know what yall thinking Tonii i thought you was gay in college well I was and I also use to dip back in and out

"Yeah!! So i saw her the other day and she got a son he is so cute like you gotta come down here everyone missed you"

"Awe I remember how me and her talked about having a son together I need to swing around there and see her again"

"Oh so you not gon come ova here and see me?"

"You know I have too girl i dont even know why you asked"

"Yay!! When you comin so I can cook"

That is one cooking jamacian girl like everytime I come down there she be tryna make me fat like i like my body even if i was fat but damn girl.

"Always cooking! But probally tonight round 8 o'clock"

"Okk. Oh whats this i hear that jason is ova there you know I dont like that bitch ass nigga fuck BLOODCLOT!!"

I just stood there while she was cussing him out in Jamacian and i looked over and Jason walks in the kitchen and looks at me and i busted out laughing.

"Whatchu laughing at tonii" jason asked

"IS DAT DE BLOODCLOT NA" Nia yelled
I couldnt say anything all I could do is laugh and laugh even harder.

"Earth to tonii are you there? Whatchu laughing at?"

"Nothing go get liyah for me its almost time to go to Climaxxx" I finally answered as tears rolled down my eyes

"Nigga its 3:45" as he rolled his eyes at me

"Go do de blasted ting ya pussyhole" Nia yelled

I swear I love this girl but when she gets mad and the Jamacian comes out i be dying.

"Just go get her damn!!"

"Ughh" as he grunted

"Thats what yo mova said when she saw you"