Chapter 1. The boy nobody knows about

‘Everybody, next to the wall!” the teachers were alarmed and concerned into keeping their students safe. It was the first time it happened in that school, so not a lot of people could react towards the life threatening situation that arrived.

-          What’s going on sensei? What is that alarm?

The sensei was about to answer Maruko’s question when the shooting and screaming began. The thought that they could get killed by the men outside  contaminated their minds. They all trembled and whispered as low as they could, trying to get some solace from their own words and thoughts. The only comfort they were able to find, was instantly taken away when one of the men broke down the locked door.

-          Alright, little bitches! Which one of you wants to die first?! Who will it be?

His tone was harsh and seemed either drunk or intoxicated. Sadly, that was Just his natural behavior that continued non stop until he put his hands on one of the students . Suddenly blood splashed all over the girl’s uniform and the man fell down dead. When the girl finally got herself to scream,  three more men came in the room. They all stared at the man's body on the floor that appeared to have been killed by a headshot. The wound wasn’t made by a gun or any kind of fire arm, but by a shuriken that was thrown so hard it went through the window and through his skull. A man with a dual sword belt, sunglasses and black leader globes jumped in the room and stared at the dead man. One of the guys pointed a gun at the man, who in reality was only a boy, and called out to him: ‘son of a bitch! You did this! ’. The boy looked at the terrorist straight in the eye and said:

-          Yup, and I so enjoyed it. If I could do it again, I would. He deserved it. In fact, he deserved a slower, more painful death.

One of the terrorists got his last nerve killed by the boy's words. After calling him a bastard the man grabbed his submachine gun in an aggressive way, but the boy gave him no time to target. He quickly moved towards the man and hit his jaw with is elbow while grabbing his hand and knocking down the gun. He used the strap attached to the gun and used it to choke the guy, he had lifted on his back, pointed the attached gun to one of the guys and a hand gun to the other one. Two girls stared death on to the guy’s face that was mostly covered by his hair and the pair of sunglasses he was wearing.

-         - Ne…Maruko…isn’t that….

Maruko did not answer. she was shocked  with no words.

                                                                             Chapter one

                                                             (That boy nobody knows about)

                                   Yan…don’t worry Yan….I will be with you always… always...’