Chapter 5

Hey guys this chapter is dedicated to AyeshaShariq !!!!

Derrick's POV

'Lets kick some balls' Ryan said

His statement made me a laugh a little bit. He was a nice guy. I really needed a good friend cause in my old school, the last time I checked, my so called 'friends' had almost made me go to jail. The thought of it always got me chills down my spine.

The football tryouts went awesome. Ryan is really a talented player. Hopefully both of us should make it to the team. We'll find that out tomorrow itself, so it's going to be an intriguing wait.

'Man that was awesome, wasn't it? Your definitely going to become the captain' Ryan told me.

'Hopefully' I replied.

'So let's get changed and you meet me after school in the parking lot.' Ryan told me.

'Yeah bro, meet you after school' I told him.

After changing, I started walking towards my Literature class.

I was kinda late so the only seat available was next to a blonde girl, wait a minute that was Anna. I was kinda happy.

'Hey Derrick' she said .

'Hey Anna'

Her face was so innocent, with her beautiful cascade of hair and her sparkly green eyes, she was the perfect definition of hot. I kinda blushed, I know a guy blushing is totally gay but believe me she was that gorgeous.

'The teacher hasn't come yet?' I asked.

'Yup, she was called to Principle's office.'

'Oh, so tell me about yourself'

'Well, what do you wanna know?'

'So are you a cheerleader?'

'Nope, not at all, I hate them, most of them are usually bitches'

'True that, do you like any sport?'

'Yup swimming, actually I'm a regional swimming champ.'

'Thats great! So umm....do you have a boyfriend?'

'No' she said with a blank face

'So did you ever have one?'

'Yup, just broke up with him a month back'

'Oh sorry'

'No it's ok, he was a jerk any which ways'

'Ok, next question..'

Before I could ask her the next question Mrs Romero entered the class.

After the school Anna and I headed towards the parking lot, where I saw Ryan and Lucy waiting next to, I guess, Ryan's Mercedes convertible.

'Hey guys!' I said.

'Hey! So Bro you've brought your car to school?' Ryan asked me.

'Yeah dude it right over there' I said pointing towards my baby, my Jag.

'Anna, Lucy told me that you live just a block away, so you come walking, so do you wanna come with Lucy and me in my car or do you wanna accompany Derrick.' Ryan asked Anna.

I was secretly hoping that she would come with me.

'I'll accompany Derrick' Anna said and my heart did a little somersault.

'Okay then, Derrick follow my car'

'Fine bro' I said and Anna and me started walking towards my baby.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you liked this chappy!

Did you'll like the Anna-Derrick moment?

Do the drillllll!!!!!!