The School for Rich Spoilt Hotties

Lucy's POV

'Luce! Wake up before I kill you!' My sister Kim said shaking we vigorously.

'Kim what's you problem let me sleep!!!' I groaned and pushed her.

'My problem is that if you want a ride to school, then you have to lift your lazy ass and get ready in 5 minutes.'

Shit I had almost forgotten that today was the first day of Senior High School. My sisters work office was on the way and that's why she was waking me up for a ride to school. The school I was going to was a new private school which meant that all the rich spoilt kids from my earlier school were also going to be in this school which was really frightening.

I got up showered and got ready. I decided to wear something cool for a good first impression as I needed to find friends as all my friends from my old school had decided to remain in it for Senior High as well which was really sad for me.

I wore a floral print skater dress with a loose creme sweater over it, i wore my combat ankle boots and topped of my outfit with an owl necklace and a rose gold ring. I left my hair open and put on some light make up.

I went downstairs where my sister was waiting impatiently for me.

'Finally! I almost thought that you went to sleep again. Anyways we don't have time right now to eat breakfast so we'll stop by at Starbucks, ok?'

'Fine with me'

We got into the car when suddenly my sister asked me

'So excited? I've heard this school is fool if spoilt rich brats?'

'It is but...' She cut me of by saying

'Well then you will fit there perfectly' she said and started laughing. She then pulled over at Starbucks and told me to get the take-aways quickly. I bought a mocha crème frappecino for myself and a caramel lattè for my sister.

'Here Kim' I said handing over the coffee to my sister.

She then dropped me too school and I guess she must have realized my nervousness because she said

'Hey Luce, chill! It's not going to be that bad. I'm sure you'll make some friends. Don't get scared and enjoy.' She winked at me and left.

How could I enjoy I'm going to a school which is going to be full of the arrogant rich cheerleaders, the rich jocks and the Queen B's of my old school. I took a deep breath and started walking.

'Lucy!!!' I heard a familiar voice yell. I turned behind and saw my friend Anna walking towards me.

'Anna!!! How are you here? Weren't you suppose to be in the same school??'

'Yup, but my dad got this huge promotion and he decided to shift me in this school'

'Thats great, I'm sooo happy. I really needed someone as I couldn't imagine how I will spend my year amongst all these people!'

'Then be happy I'm here. I'm truly like your 'Angel in Disguise' actually 'Hot Angel in Disguise' she said laughing and made a fake halo above her head.

In real, Anna was really hot, with her perfect blonde hair, green eyes and a slender body which was to die for, anyone could easily fall for her.

We matched our schedules and thankfully our first period was together which was Geography period.

We walked towards the geography class and took our seats.

Our teacher Mr. Samuels entered the class and introduced himself. He seemed pretty cool.

Just when he started teaching, someone knocked the door...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------