Chapter 5- The dance of night

Maka's POV

I was with Soul at the apartment to get ready for the dance tonight. I bought a long sleved dress with a pink ribbon on the waist and by the collar is a emerald necklace that was given to me by my mom before she left me and papa. And for the shoes is a red shiny flats with a pink ribbon on it. For my hair, I just curled it put it in a ponytail(for those who don't know the difference of ponytails and pigtails, ponytail is tieing your hair in one and if pigtails, you can prefer to look at bubbles from ppg but Maka's hair is straight down.) and I put a little make up and sprayed perfume to smell good. I went out of my room to ask Soul If my clothes are good for the dance. "Hey, Soul? Is this is good?" When he turned his face to me, his jaw dropped and got a nosebleed. "Huh?" I became curious why. Then, I look to myself, I've noticed that I'm not tiny-tits anymore. I giggled. "Soul, come on. Just tell me if it's good or not." "Maka, your dress is not good." "Huh?, but I thought its good." He smirked. Then out of nowhere, he was at my back and hugged my waist. I jumped and look at Soul. I blushed furiously. "Your dress is not good.... It's perfect." "Thanks" I smiled. "Come on, let's party" he smirked and we rode his motorcycle and went to Shibusen to celebrate the anniversary of the school and the celebration of the day that I defeated the Kishin. I was so happy after that fight but since there is some other people may become the Kishin, we are still patrolling the city. But anyway, tonight, we celebrate.🎉🎐

Time skipped by Barrels...🏮🏮🏮

As I went inside, I was so surprised that even though Shinigami-sama is a serious, he can sure throw a party. I smelled the air, and it felt great. Me and soul saw the gang and we went near them. We greeted each other, especially Kid. He was very sweet to compliment me as we greeted. I looked at Soul, he looked angry. Maybe his jealous. I don't know and I don't care. I went to the gals and talk about exciting stuff that happened to them. Then after a few hours, the familiar song... It's.... "What goes around comes around". Then, someone took my hand. It was Kid. He put a rose in his mouth and pull me at the dance floor. Then, everyone went to us, I look around and he put his finger in my chin and faced me into his eyes. Then we started to sway... He put his feet in front I put it back and he turned me around and we end dance by me laying into his arms and he put me up again. He went closer and closer to me. Then before I knew it, he kissed me. I feel that I wanna melt in that kiss. Everyone clapped for us and some girls kinda called "kilig"(sorry, I forgot the english of this but if you wanna know the english, go to www.Google.translate.com so you will know the Tagalog word.) because kid was really romantic and.. I never knew Kid can dance like that. We let to of the kiss and I blushed so hard. He smiled and brought me to the balcony.

Kid's POV

I planned to dance with Maka so I asked my dad to play the music that I gave to him. I went to the gang and waited for Maka. A few minutes, there she was. Maka. Look at her symmetry, her beauty, her.... Body... I just wanna do ungentleman things to her but I will do it in the right time. She went to us and greeted. I said hi to her and complimented her. She blushed so cutely. Then, I signed my dad to tell the DJ to play the song. The song is "What goes around comes around" by Justin Timberlake. I took Maka's hand and I put the rose in my mouth. I pulled her to the dance floor and the spotlight shone on us. She looked around and saw everyone was looking at us. I took her chin using my finger and let her face me. Her eyes met mine. Then we started swaying... After that I started dancing her off and ended up laying her in my arms. I pulled her up. I went closer and closer to her. Before I knew it, I kissed her. Her sweet lips. It's so soft. So kissable. It makes me go insane but I know I had to stop. I pulled away from the kiss. She furiously blushed and I smiled. I brought her to the balcony but when I passed by Soul, his face was so angry. I put a face like this"😜". He can't even make a move on her. Such shame😏. I brought her to the balcony, I want to confess my feelings to her.

She gracefully turned to me, with those beautiful Emerald eyes. She smiled and asked," Kid?, why did you brought me here?" "Maka, I have to confess to you something..." "Really?, what is it?" "Maka, I am inlo--" when I was about to say it. Soul butts in. Damn you Soul. I became angry and annoyed because of breaking the moment. "Hey Maka! Come on, let's drink some punch. It must be tiring of dancing with kid huh?" "Oh, hi Soul! Actually not but I am kinda thirsty. "Then come on, the gals was so "kilig" abut the dance with kid." "Ok coming! Umm... Kid? I can talk to later ok" she smiled. I was so disappointed with the interruption but I put a forced smile on my face.

Soul's POV

Yes! Nice entrance. Breaking the moment, check. Getting Maka to fall in love with me, half way there. I interrupted the moment of Kid because I don't want him tell Maka he loves her. I want me to tell Maka the I love her. I called her because I wanna talk to Kid and the Girls want to talk to Maka. I went close to Kid. "Hey, Mr. Romantic." I smirked. "Damn you! You broke our moment!" He became angry. " "Of course. A cool guy like me deserves a hot chick like her." "DAMN YOU!" "😏" I smirked. "Anyway, I'm gonna win anyway so get lost, Soul." "Huh? Me? Lost? Not a chance" "Really? Perhaps the kiss was really a spell." "Wha?!" "You remember the kiss right?" "Yah, but I don't want to remember it. It sicks me." "That kiss was a spell for Maka to fall in love with me. After this night, she is not gonna love you. Only me" he smirked evilly. "HEY! That's cheating in the bet!" "Yah I know, you didn't out consequences or any exemption. So it's not cheating😏" "DAMN U KID!" "Just face it, you're gonna lose this bet. So give up. And find another girl to fall in love with. You have no chance of winning this." Then I changed my hand into a scythe and hit him but dodged it very quickly. "IM GONNA KILL YOU!" He smirked.

Haha hello people! It's me Prof_F_Stein, here to end this chapter.

Chappie questions:

Will soul save Maka from the love spell of kid?

Who will have the love of Maka?

Who will have a happily ever after?

STAY TUNED

Prof_F_Stein is out, PEACE!