Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

Maka's POV

"Hey, Soul. Get up its breakfast time. Come on!" I shouted.

"Yeah, yeah I'm up, Maka! I'm just doing some things here in my room!" Soul said.

"Ok! Just hurry up so we can go to school!" I said.

"Uh... Soul always weird and so slow." I said to myself.

"Ok! I'm done making breakfast come on Soul hurry up!" I shouted once again.

"Ok, I'm done Maka!" He said as he went outside his room.

"Geez, Soul what took you so long?" I asked.

"Uh... Nothing! I'm just uh... Fixing my things for school. Hhehehehe yeah that's it!" He said while scratching his head weirdly.

"Oookay.... Anyway, let's just eat breakfast so we can go to school." I said as I seat in my chair.

"Okay." He grinned.

AFTER EATING BREAKFAST...🍴🍲🍎

"MAN!, I'm stuffed! Your cooking is so COOL, Maka!" He grinned as he tap his stomache.

"Thanks, Soul!" I smiled.

After we ate breakfast, I brought the dishes in the sink and washed them.

Then, I saw Soul go in the bathroom so he can take a shower.

AT SCHOOL🏢

"HEY MAKA! COME HERE I GOT SOMETHING TO TELL U!!!" I heard Tsubaki yell to me as I got out of the bike.

"Oi! Tsubaki! What's up?" I asked.

"Hey! It's almost the anniversary of Shibusen! Did u have your dress ready?!" She asked.

"OMG!! Tsubaki! I totally forgot about that and I didn't have my dress ready!" I panicked.

"Don't worry, Maka! I know what dress is suited for you!" Liz came in the conversation.

"Ya! AND I KNOW WHAT STORE WE SHOULD GET YOUR DRESS!" Patty suddenly came in the conversation.

~~~~~RIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG~~~~~

"Right after our classes." Tsubaki said turning her face to our class.

"Right..." Turning my face into this "😥"

As I went in to our classroom, I saw Soul panicking.

"WEIRD!!!" I said to myself.

Soul's POV

"NOT COOL MAN! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT THAT!" I shouted at Black⭐️star and Kid.

"You know me, man! I'm just full of surprises! HAHAHA!" Black⭐️star said proudly.

"GODDAMN U BITCH! I'LL KILL U!!!" Then the fight started.

Slowly, everyone became noisy and saying stuff like "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!"

Then, someone came into the door and it was Maka!

I quickly stop fighting with Black⭐️star and became quiet.

"Hhehehehe... Scared of Maka aren't you? I'm just glad that I didn't joined in that fight" he said boastfully.

I became annoyed because of Kid.

"DAMN IT YOU, KID!" I said to myself.💢💢💢

"Hehe...." Kid giggled.

"Hey, guys! Hey, Soul did I just saw u fight with Black⭐️star? She lifts Black⭐️star's collar.

"Uh... No?" I said like a cool guy.

"MAKAAAAAAAAA......." She aims at me but try to run away but...

"CHOOOPPPPPPPPP!!!!!" Unsuccessfully dodge her legendary Maka chop.

"DAMN U WOMAN!" I shouted at her.

"That's what u get for hitting your bestfriend." She said angrily.

"YEAH!" "MAKA CHOP!" She hit Black⭐️star.

"That's what you get for being noisy!" She said.

"DAMN U WOMAN! IMMA GOD!" He added.

Then Prof. Stein. Came in and as always he stumbles on the floor.

"Ok, Class! Today is Thursday and it's the day of the 3rd long test on Souls. So pls. Close your reviewers and prepare your pencils and erasers so we may start the test." He said.

"And as before..." He tugs Black⭐️star's collar towards the platform.

"No Cheating!" He nails the collar of Black⭐️star to the board.

"Because u know what happens to cheaters..." He grinned his insane smile on his face.

"But anyway, here are you test papers and I make sure that all of them are very tricky" he added once more.

"UHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I said in boredom.

"Is there some problem here mr. Evans?" He quickly glanced at me.

"Uh..... No sir!" I said nervously.

"GOOD! Now LET THE TEST BEGIN" He shout to let us start the test.

"Yes!" Maka said.

"