What if Eren knew he was a titan

Crystal_The_Writter  Asked what if Eren knew he was a Titan all along?

(Warning Eren is a bit out of character in this as he actually thinks about what to do and has an interrogator ion scene)

Eren was struggling against his father "Eren this is for your own good" his father stuck a needle into his skin, Eren screams with a pain as he felt the point pierce his skin and come out. "Eren what I have just done for you will change your life for better and worse" Eren is confused by his fathers words and his arm is still feeling sore "what I just injected into you is called Titan serum" Eren hears the word Titan and is understandably scared "you will now have the ability to turn into a special Titan, a Titan like no other" "how do you know this?" Eren asks, Grisha pauses and takes a breath "because the same thing was done to me" Eren is shocked at this "the problem is after the first time you use the powers, you will only have thirteen years to live" Eren doesn't know what to think of all this information thrown at him. Grisha continues to talk "Eren, I'm doing this for your safety, the world is a cruel place and I think this will help you, it helped me and I was on the brink of death multiple times" Eren is following along well enough "there are others like you Eren and you will know which Titans they are, they and you are not like other Titans, you have special abilities but unlike you they will have trained with these abilities for all there lives, I leave it up to you what you want to do when they inevitably arrive" Eren found all this strange and didn't know what to make of if on the spot "Eren this will be a lot for you but I want you to know that you are still human" and they walk back into there home.

Eren didn't sleep well that night, all night he could only think about is everything that his father told him and tossed and turned over what he thought will happen in his life, the others like him and how they've been trained, does that mean he won't receive any training, and what if his father lied to him. Eren woke up the next day and had a few questions for his father but his father said that he in time will find out.

*Years later*

Eren and Mikasa just rescued their friend Armin from a group of bullies when a lightning bolt strikes outside the wall and a Titan bigger than any other from outside the wall where it was taller than the walls. Eren remembers what his father says about others being Titans, is this one of them it must be it's different from all the other Titans. The giant Titan kicks the wall leaving a massive hole in it, another special Titan breaks through as well and lays waste to everything in its path. Everyone in the destroyed area regroup in a military safe house, Eren and his friends are grouped up on a bed, a short way across from them is Annie Leonhart, Reiner Braun and Bertholdt Hoover, Eren overhears What there talking about and how they will have to change their plans, they seem relaxed mostly which he finds strange, he looks at one of them, doesn't recognise him from the area in the past and sees that one of them bares a strong resemblance to the Armoured Titan did that mean that he was the Titan, Eren didn't go in to check as he could be wrong and it no one would believe him.

*years later*

Eren, Mikasa and Armin join the Military, Armin and Eren share a room but they also share a room with Bertholdt Hoover and Reiner Braun, when Reiner walks into the room and extends a hand to him a flood of traumatic memories come back to him. Eren shakes his hand suspecting him to be the enemy and didn't know how to feel.

*a few days later*

(This is a big ooc moment for Eren)
It's a few minutes till the training begins so everyone in Eren's room starts to go down earlier than usual, "Reiner, can I talk to you for a sec?" Eren asks "huh sure" Reiner replies and after Armin and Bertholdt go down while Eren and Reiner stay behind to talk. "So Eren what do you want to talk about?" Eren closed the door and locks it "I know what you are Reiner" Eren says sternly, Reiner is confused "what?" Eren says it again "I know what you are, I know that your the Armoured Titan" Reiner is shocked by this and denies it "Eren have you gone crazier than usual, I'm a human not a Titan" Eren starts talking again "I know it's possible because I'm one" Reiner goes silent "many years ago I was injected and I was told there was more like me but had been training for years and I have a tingling feeling that your the Armoured Titan, am I right" Reiner spoke up "yes I am so are you in on the plan too?" as Eren didn't know what he was talking about so he tried to play along "well I haven't truly discovered my Titan abilities if I'm being honest and I think it would be best if one of us blends in with everyone else, like what your already doing but in a bigger way" "oh like Annie" Reiner said, Eren did know there would be more of them and he took a guess at Bertholdt was the Colossal Titan and knows that Annie is commonly with them but hasn't seen any Titan that would even come close to Annie so maybe they were doing something like this already "yes like Annie" Eren unlocks the door "to be clear this is just between you and me, no else has to know about this" Reiner nods and they go to train.

*battle of trost (colossal titan reappears)*

Eren sees his best friend about to get eaten by a bearded Titan, even after being heavily injured from rolling on a roof, he gets up and tries to save his friend, as Armin is released from the grip of the Titan and almost falls down the throat of the Titan until Eren grabs the Titans teeth with his right arm and Armin with his left arm and throws Armin out of the Titan leaving him to be eaten instead, if his father wasn't lying then he would be alright and maybe it would unlock his powers but if he didn't have any Titan abilities he thought saving Armin would help them more than Eren, they need more tacticians as they have enough soldiers and better soldiers then Eren like Mikasa and Levi, also Annie if she wasn't with Reiner. *crunch* Eren had been swallowed by the Titan.

*story continues to court scene*

Eren is dragged into court and attached to a pole. After the judge and Erwin had back and forth and getting the shit kicked out of him the judge asked Eren a question "Eren Jaeger, do you have anything to declare?" "I'm not the only one who has this type of power" Eren looks up at the judge who takes in what he said "what do you mean?" The judge asks. Eren looks around the court to try and find Reiner and Bertholdt and sees them sweating "the colossal and Armoured Titans are in the court with us, there real names are Reiner Braun and Bertholdt Hoover" Eren says. All eyes who know them turn to Bert and Reiner, there dragged down to the stand, the judge questions them about being Titans, Bert denies everything as does Reiner but is more visually nervous then Bert, the court take note of this "Jaeger what do you do to become a Titan?" Levi asks "some kind of injury, might be self harm as the times I did it it was mostly from my own fault or outright self harm" Eren explains "Alright take Braun out to be harmed" Levi commands.

Reiner is threatened to self harm with Corp with Hanges Titan traps on standby. Reiner gives into pressure and stabs himself turning into the Titan and the corp immediately activate the traps. "He was right!" Erwin says in shock, Hange can't contain her excitement, Levi uses his gear to swing up to Reiners nape and cut him out "now is that Bertholdt the colossal Titan, if you say something you might be spared" Reiner nods out of fear "bring him out and immediately execute him, if he is the colossal Titan we wouldn't be able to test it" Bert is brought out and Reiner and Bertholdt are killed via sword through nape for their crimes.

An: Well that was long and probably wrong but honestly I don't think much would change if he knew, he gets injected and Grisha tells him this will make him turn into a Titan from harm, he probably wouldn't tell him anything else since he wasn't a good dad (then again the Mikasas dad is the only good dad) and I think that would only make Eren take more risks which wouldn't change anything

On to the next one