What if Annie escaped

Dimitris444 suggests what if Mikasa never caught Annie's fingers on the wall?

Mikasa goes for Annie's fingers while she's going up the wall, Annie notices and drops her right hand lower then Mikasa can cut it. Mikasa cuts Annie's left hands fingers but can't get to her right hands. Annie waits for her fingers to grow back which happens quicker then anyone thinks and when Mikasa comes in for another attack Annie slaps her away. Annie starts viciously climbing the walls and as she reaches the top Eren starts climbing as fast as he can.

Soldiers on the wall try to attack Annie's nape but are stoped by Annie crystallising it. As she hits the bitten of the wall Eren reaches the top and when Annie starts running away Eren jumps off the top of the wall to try and catch her, no one can get to their horses quick enough so they trust Eren to kill Annie. Mikasa is unsure wether Eren will do it or not.

Eren runs as fast as he can without thinking what he's doing, the Titan side had took over, Annie never looked back as it would slow her down. Eventually Eren started to catch up to her and Annie had to think fast and let's herself out of her Titan body emitting steam to blind Eren.

Eren throws his hands around to get out the smoke, when he gets out Annie isn't there and keeps running forward thinking she kept running. Annie looks on at Eren running while hiding in the trees starts her journey to her father.

Annie makes it to her old house, the punching bags are still there, the door is open but when she opens it she finds her father sitting in a chair, she walks over to him to find him motionless, she lifts his arm and it falls back down with no resistance, she knows what happened when she wasn't there and leaves to avoid anything else that could happen.

I'm gonna end it here but I see two options for what could happen next, maybe il come back to this