HTLTC- Prologue- (UNDER REVISION)

UNDER REVISION.

Prologue

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

--

Steffany Zye POV

I was left alone with all the mishaps one can't take side by side.

I was ONCE a good girl, happy and contented with my life. With my fair share of luxuries, friends, and being with my first love.

Yet all the happiness, the rainbows and butterflies I have disappeared one day.

I was betrayed by the person I love the most and it hurts seeing him in the same school having countless, cheap, no class girlfriends.

And with that I decided to take the process of CHANGE.

I have since moved on and cried the good cry. My heart was tired of all the never-ending crap of f-cking circumstances.

From GOOD GIRL turned to not so BAD GIRL.

Spotlight started to notice me. But I don't care. All I want is for everyone to know that I've changed to be a better one. To show them I AM NOT WEAK and no thousand of stones thrown to me that will make me back down and will deteriorate my self-worth.

But due to FAME I have, a bitch crossed my path and tried so hard to let me down and have my ship sink in the ocean.

"Look Steff, One day, You will be lost, you will lost all the fame, money, attention you have right now. And that one day is coming too soon, bitch" She said one day while Im having a nap at school

She was out of her mind. I don't care about the f-cked up attentions. I just wanted the happiness, the freedom I have at the present timeline.

And now, it's the last year being a college student, there he comes. A transferee student. I thought he was just an ordinary guy but that's a big NO. He was a JERK, A CASANOVA from HEMMINGWAY University.

And that was the day spotlight left me.

It lead to a total issue in the campus that I'm back being weak again. And that's what I hate! They let the monster inside of me to wake up and haunt them. They didn't know I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream.

The bitch and I met again. With a devilish grin, she said to me "Ow, the day has come, Steffany, Tignan balik ka na naman sa pagiging kawawa. Poor girl" and then I slapped her full of anger.

I was about to slap her again when someone grabbed my hand, and that someone happened to be the CASANOVA. F-ck! I never thought he could still be this handsome, with blue eyes and blond hair. But what?! Look what he said,

"Don't you ever touch my girl. Because for the next time you will hit her, I'm gonna break you..... and your heart" With that, they left me.

He left me perplexed and f-ckingly confused. What was he meant by that!?My mouth still ajar.

--

I went home.

With another repercussion.

"One more chance, Steffany, one more chance" My stupid first love suddenly popped up into our house. And what did he just say? ONE MORE CHANCE? THREE BIG WORDS?!.

Fuck. Alam ba nilang pagod nako. Pagod nakong magmahal, magtiwala at magkunwari.

From that bitch, then that casanova, and then my jerk ex. What more NIGHTMARE am I going to face?

Unti unting nawawala yung kasiyahan ko. Unti unting kinukuha. Wala na ba akong karapatang sumaya? Makakaya ko pa bang maniwala sa pag-ibig? Unti unting binabawi.

Hindi ko alam. Is this the price I need to pay?

For the decisions I've made in my life?

Lalaban ako.

Im tired being weak.

And maybe this time. Mahanap ko na yung kasiyahan ko that will last forever. At yung lalakeng mamahalin ako forever at hindind hindi sasaktan.

This is my life, this is my story.

Twitter: @Jahmeess101