IV

Matt's P.O.V

"Matt, you're going to be late, you have to go." Darcy says from the other end of the phone.

"I know, but I miss you." I say, grabbing a water bottle and following the boys down a hallway.

"I understand that and I miss you too. But it's only been a day and you'll see me soon enough."

"But Darc-"

"No. No, 'But Darcy-ing' me, you'll be fine for two days. Now, I have to go help set up the church, and you have to go meet your fans." I sigh.

"I know. I'm still upset that I can't come anymore." We walk into the backstage area and I can already hear the girls screaming.

"It's fine, it's just a wedding. You know neither my parents nor I, are mad at you." I hear shuffling in the background, like she's putting on a pair of shoes, and Bart speaking in the microphone to the fans. "Now, you have to go. I can hear the girls screaming like they're standing in front of me." We both laugh and the sound of her front door being closed is heard.

"Alright, I'll hang up now." I say, sighing slightly.

"Okay, goodbye Matthew. I love you." I smile instantly.

"I love you, too." She chuckles lightly.

"Bye."

"Bye." I say, and pull the phone away from my ear, pressing the end call button.

"Boy, you were on the phone for a while. Who was that, your girly-friend?" Nash asks, and Cameron runs over.

"Ooo-ooo." He says, pretending to curl a hair around his finger. I give him a, "what the hell?" look, and flick his forehead.

"No, it was just Darcy. And before you say anything, no, I don't like her like that. So you can just shut your mouths."

"Wow, someone's moody." Cameron says.

"It's probably because he can't see his lover." Taylor says, joining in.

"She's not my, 'lover'. She's my best friend and for your information I ditched going to her Dad and Step-Moms wedding for this."

"So were you like her date or something?" Nash asks.

"Sort of." I say, walking closer to the door.

"So you would've gotten to dance with her?" Cameron asks, pushing it further. I shrug.

"I guess so."

"So you would've had the perfect opportunity to kiss her!" Nash and Cameron yell simultaneously. I roll my eyes.

"Probably, but I wouldn't have done it."

"Why not!?" The three yell in my face.

"Because. I don't like her like that, I told you already."

"You told each other you love each other on the phone." Nash points out.

"I know, we do that all the time. Neither of us mean it as relationship love, it's more like family love."

"Whatever Matt." Cam says, and they walk away.

Darcy's P.O.V

I wake up at an early 6 a.m on a Sunday morning. Not exactly my usual plan, but today is special. We have the final rehearsal for the wedding, and tomorrow's the big day. 

I was hoping to get plenty of sleep last night so I wouldn't be so tired for the last week of school before finals on Monday, but that didn't end up happening thanks to Matt calling me and each of the boys intruding on our conversation at least three times each throughout the night.