Chapter 2- Try Hard by 5 Seconds of Summer

I've decided that from now on I'm going to title each chapter with a song, and not necessarily one that matches what is going on in the chapter. I might just pick random song titles. Please tell me if I am doing goo with this so far, it will really help me a lot.

Luna's P.O.V

This can't be happening. In front of my face was a familiar cowlick, glasses, and clear blue eyes. "Hey, bro? Why ya cryin'? Whatever the reason is, don't worry. The hero is here now!" he stood straight up and laughed his obnoxious laugh. All I could do is sit there and stare at him while the tears continued to fall down my face. "Seriously man, it's not very manly to be sitting there and cryin-" "Amer- um Alfred. It's not polite nor gentlemanly to behave or talk to someone like that. Especially when he seems to be so distraught," interupted a British voice. England? Then I was broken out of my stupor. Wait. They keep referring to me in male pronouns. They think I'm a boy through and through! Not just how I identify sometimes! It took all I could not to bust out laughing right then and there, but I decided to play along with it. I wiped my eyes and face dry, "Sorry, dudes. I've just been having a pretty shitty day," I said in a masculine voice, but not overly masculine. England rolled his eyes, "Oh great, another bloody american." I could have more fun in more ways than one here. I decided to put on a  southern British accent, "Actually I'm English but I moved here and decided to use an American accent to avoid unwanted attention from bloody fangirls." England perked up a little, "Oh well the-" America cut him off, "You said you you were having a shitty day! How can the hero help?!" "Alfred would you just-" this time I cut England off. "Actually," I started, keeping up the façade, "you guys seem pretty cool. How would you like to come hang out at my place and play some video games and have a spot of tea?" America was all for it, "TOTALLY DUDE!" I looked to England, "Well I suppose. Just for the tea," he agreed grudgingly. "Brilliant!" I exclaimed as I started walking toward my house. They were both dressed rather casually. America was in a red t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans, of course wearing his signature bomber jacket. England looked, I admit, kinda hot in his British flag t-shirt and black skinny jeans. We all walked in silence for about 3 minutes before England spoke up, "Pardon me, but I don't believe we've introduced ourselves. I'm Arthur. Arthur Kirkland," he put his hand out for me to shake and I took it. "I'm Leon. Pleasure to meet you, Arthur," I responded. I gave him the name I usually use when I'm a boy(and not pretending to be Leo). I know it sounds pretty close to Leo but I really just like the name Leon. I looked at America, "Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're Alfred. Right?" He gave me a dazzling smile, "That's right! Alfred F. Jones!" England cleared his throat, "So, Leon. If I may ask, why exactly were you crying back there?" America seemed as if he wanted an answer too. I started out slowly, " Well my twin..." I trailed off as we approached my house. Glad to have a subject change, I jogged to the door, "We're here!" I said happily. They both seemed to have forgotten the question at hand. I have to get Leo in on thisI thought as we walked through the front door. "Would you mind waiting right here while I go upstairs for a quick moment?" I asked. They both shook their head no and said they'd wait right there. I walked up the stairs and headed toward mine and Leo's bedroom.

Leo's P.O.V

I heard the front door close. That must be Luna, I thought, having the intention of going down and greeting her and apologizing. I just couldn't pull my eyes away from the tv though. I was already halfway through the first four seasons of Hetalia, working on the 5th season, and so engrossed in it that I didn't even realize that she had come up beside me. Apparently she noticed this too as she had suddenly grabbed me by the shoulders and said "BOO!" I jumped a foot off the bed and anime fell into the floor. I sat up holding my head, "Thanks for that, sis," "Oh using gender specific pronouns are we? You seem out of it. Could it seem that it's because someone just became a Hetalia fangirl?" I decided to cave on this one, " Look, Ataluna. I'm really sorry about what I said earlier. I shouldn't have been so insensitive. And yes, I have come to admit that I fucking love this show." "Well then, I have the surprise for you," she said gleefully. Luna then proceeded to fill me in on what happened at the park. "So England and America are downstairs?" I verified. She nodded. "And they think you're a British boy?" She nodded again, " Yep. And I want you to-" " Dress and act like a British girl," we both finished at the same time. She laughed, " You know me so well! Now you go get something to wear and I'll grab your extensions," she said as she went to go grab my hair extensions that made my hair as long as hers. I grabbed a black and red, plaid mini skirt, a red ripped shirt with short sleeves, fishnet fingerless gloves, a black tank top, black thigh highs, and red knee high converse. I quickly changed and had Luna help me put my extensions in with a blood red bow. " Well sister, dear. Shall we head down stairs?" 'Leon' asked. "Yes we shall," I replied in a mock female British voice. We linked arms and headed downstairs.