Pay back

After dropping Kay off. tonight me and my girls are going to magic city tonight!

Nicki pov

Magic city was getting it tonight. strippers was husseling and men was making it thunder storm. it was literally raining money. we went to the VIP section. we ordered 3 bottles. "TURN UP" Asia screamed. "aye!!! toast to us bad bitches!" Jessica shouts we all toasted. "The star of the night... mrs. London no Lauren !" this brown skin tatted girl came out. men start going crazy. she walked around the pole and her long weave stopped below her ass. "That's that bitch!" after she was done , she got her money and walked to the back. I got up. "where you going?" Jessica asked. "bathroom!" I yelled over the loud music. she nodded. I left vip and snuck to the girls dressing room. "you can't be back here!" one girl said. "bitch stfu!!! now where DF is London." she rolled her eyes. "why'?" she answered. i slammed her head against the wall. "listen bitch I have no problem beating your ass and wrapping that pole around your neck."
"She's in there!" the girl quickely said. I let her go and walked in the room. she's was the only one in there so I locked the door begin me. she looked up at me. "who are you?" she asked. "wifey!" I said. "look bitch you got some nerve to be showing up at my job I-" I punched her in the face. she start fighting back pulling my hair. I grabbed hers and slammed her head In the glass mirror. she pushed me off her. I then ran back into her and beating her aaa. I grabbed the little mirror a And I hit her in the face. She fell on the floor. I kicked her in the stomach. "didn't I tell you I was going to do it on spot." she layed there. I unlocked the and walking out.

I walked back to VIP and told them I was going home. I got home and took a shower. I lotioned up and crawled on top of august and feel asleep. his hand start rubbing my thighs.