Jamaican dinner

As yal can tell I love Jamaican music!

Sometimes I like it better than our music. Im

Inlove with the rasta culture! and spainsh culture! it just amazing to me...

Shout out my favorite foreign song Santana - Maria Maria go listen to it !

And kevin Lyttle ! 💚❤️💛

----------------------------------------------

We looked at the time. we got to go get ready for tonight dinner with every one. me and august walked back to the hotel to get ready.

Lani pov

Malaysia just text me and said her , her sister and their cousin just checked into the hotel.

August pov

I walked into the hotel with my arms around her and kissing her forehead. I looked over and seen Amani. wtf was she doing her.

Amani pov

I saw august walking in the hotel with she woman. she was extremely pretty. Maybe his groupie. I said to my self. omg he walking over here. I hurried and straighten my hair. "Hey Amani!" he said still holding his arm around here. "hey august!" I said. "hey this my wife Nicole ... Nicole , baby this my artist Amani." he said. We both smiled and she pulled me into a hug. Malaysia turned around. "hey nicki girl!.." she said and they both start talking. "bae come on that dinner start at 9." August said to nicki. she waved and they walked off. "why you didn't tell me august had a wife!" I said to Malaysia. "girl I didn't know she was with him ... I knew she was married..thats my co boss." Malaysia said. Victoria started laughing. "Now come on so we can hurry and get ready for this dinner." she said and we all followed.

🍝dinner🍻

We all wore white so we could look good.

Victoria pov

We walked in the private room and everybody was there. I saw Devon with his arm around some girl. We automatically caught each other eyes. it look like he was constipated when he saw me. I smiled and told everyone hi and sat down. I looked at Amani who look like she was saying oh shit in her head.