Chapter 1: How I Begin My Day

Megan p.o.v

   Zig-zig-zig! All I could feel was this vibration on me,I just want five more minutes of sleep. I just want to throw my phone across the room I hate my alarm clock.

   I got up went to my bath room and took my shower.When I got out I searched for a nice sunflower dress In my walk through closet.Then got dress below dry my hair, and straight my hair.

  After all that I headed down stairs. "Good morning sweet heart" my mom said,""good morning"I replied.My mom was such a nice caring person.I love how she always have a smile on her face, even on the saddest of days.

  " Are you going to eat breakfast this morning sweaty"my mom said. "Yeah really hungry this morning"I replied. I love my cook she is the best, I have a lots of fun with when she let's me help cook.Even though Jennifer is my cook, she like second mother.

   I headed to the kitchen to she what Jenny has cook today."Hey Jenny what you cooking"," Oh hey Miss.Megan and just some pancakes" she replied. I went on to eat, with my mom.

   After we ate my mom told Mr.Weston to drop me of at my school.Mr.Weston Is our butler he is nice  he always looking out for me.When we finally arrived I saw that my friends were waiting for me at the same place as always.

   Jason and Karina was waiting for me and,couldn't help to notice how sad they look.I got out side of the car and headed towards them.