sixteen. my forever

TIME JUMP!

         "Tom!" Grace's voice boomed through the apartment, she should've counted herself lucky it was only her and Tom in the house

Getting no reply, she sighed and exited her room. "Tommy?!" She wandered through the kitchen and to the living room, where she found him fast asleep in his outfit, she hadn't really taken that long had she? She smiled to herself at how peaceful he looked.

"Tom?" She asked, her voice soft. This caused him to stir slightly, although not enough to wake up. She smiled again and softly sat on his knee, unintentionally straddling the boy she put her hands softly on the sides of his face.

She began to lightly kiss all over his face, he began to wake up and the final kiss was on the she of his nose. Just as Grace pulled away, Tom grabbed her by the waist and threw her onto the couch, she squealed and began laughing as the boy towered over her. He smiled sheepishly before burying his face into her neck. "I wanna go back to sleep." He whined.

"But I want food, Tommy." Grace mimicked, her bottom lip pouting. "Please?"

He smiled into her neck and tiredly lifted his head. He smiled to her and she did the same back. "Of course, Princess." He said making her laugh again.

A comfortable silence roped the two before Grace stopped playing with his hair and shouted so he was shadowing her again. "Tommy." She said softly.

He found her green eyes and smiled. "Hmm?"

"Okay so, I've been thinking about this for a while and I still wasn't sure but. . . Fuck it. I'm really bad with words so I apologise in advance. I wanted to say that my feelings for you are real, Tom. I do love you, like a whole lot. I like how you're so into photography and not everyone knows. I like how you get so excited when you start speaking all things Spider-Man. I like when you're overprotective of your siblings, it's the most adorable thing ever. Even when you constantly spam me for attention. Hell, I like how you said that nachos sometimes hurt and that's why don't like them. I adore the fact that you keep sending me song recommendations with subtle hints behind them or the fact that you get so jealous easily and try to act tough. I love our face times, I love your voice, I love how you say "Princess" or "Stoppp" or your laugh. Well I, I love how you make me the happiest human fucking being alive or how I always think about you or when you make me laugh so much or when you tell me about what you love. . . And, I don't know. I just appreciate you so so so much and I'm sorry if I don't show it. But, you are truly my forever, that doesn't make sense I, I-I'm sorry."

Tom was speechless. "It does." He blurted our.

"A-And there's something else." Grace said, her voice just above a whisper.

"Yeah?" Tom raised an eyebrow as Grace broke her serious face in to a smile.

"I found that ring in your pocket and the guilt has being eating me alive ever since!"

"Grace! You ruined it!"

a/n: tah-dah!! hope you all enjoyed this cute little, short story! ✨✨✨