fifteen. uh hi

GRACE, DAYA & LIZ'S APARTMENT SEEMED DISMAL

GRACE, DAYA & LIZ'S APARTMENT SEEMED DISMAL. Not just because it had occupied by only, what felt like, a single blondie. When, in reality, her friends had gone behind her back each and everyday without her realising. They even went as far as talking to Grace's friends to meet her just so she was out the house.

But today would be the day that changed her life. And all she had to do was arrive home at a certain time- but of course she didn't.

"And it was awkward because me and Evan were dating and he was on set when I kissed Dave." Emma said making her sister burst out laughing as she opened the door. "He had to look away! It was hilarious."

"It is! I haven't seen him for ages, tell him I miss him, and he still owes me that damn game of pool!" Emma burst out laughing at her sisters words, she was glad her sister and her boyfriend got along. Her laughing was silenced when she saw Daya and Liz. Their actions halted and their mouths were agape.

"Hi." Zendaya chocked out. Grace didn't look exactly pleased.

"How come you're talking to me now? Did management approve?" Grace said, her words seeming more harsh than she intended.

"Gee,"

"What Liz?!" Grace snapped, turning to the girls as her sister stood by the door. Her eyes were glossy and her expression was hurt. "I have never felt so alone in my whole life." She but her lip as a single tear rolled down her cheek. "Never."

A loud bang erupted from the ensuite of Grace's room. Liz and Zendaya looked at each other with wide eyes, Grace took this time to quickly wipe her tear.

"What was that?" Emma asked, furrowing her eyebrows. She hadn't bothered to interact with her sisters friends because they were, for some reason, always intimidated by her. Emma began to walk towards Grace's room.

Grace grabbed her bag and took off towards her room, following her sister. "Wait! Gee, Grace. We can explain I-"

"Did you finally get a boyfriend?! Is that what that noise was?" Grace scoffed, her hand tightly gripping the door handle to her room.

"N-no. It's just-"

"It's the plumber! Your sink was. . Broken." Zendaya chirped. Nervously scratching the back of her neck.

Grace scoffed. "Aren't you supposed to be an actress, Daya?"

Emma winced slightly. "Grace-"

Grace scoffed and shook her head in disgust before bursting her door open. Silence coated everyone as the room remained untouched. Grace's suitcase remained half packed on the bed, to which Liz and Daya gasped slightly at. Grace still wasn't believing that nothing happened to cause that noise. She furrowed her eyebrows and glanced back at Liz and Daya who awkwardly smiled.

She huffed and walked towards her ensuite.

"Grace!" Liz blurted, loudly enough for everyone to hear, and to frighten the poor girl.

Grace spun around in fright to her friend, "What, Liz?"

"I-I, uhhh. Maybe you shouldn't go into the ensuite?!" She shouted. Making Grace furrow her eyebrows.

"I'm right here? Why did you shout? Who the hell is in my en-suite-"

"Ow! Fuck!"

Grace raised her eyebrows. A thick British accent had just cried out in pain from her ensuite. In utter shock she faced the door, too afraid to open it. Hoping her imagination was running wild. Liz sighed and walked towards the door.

"Nailed it, Holland." She muttered before pushing open the door.

A curly haired brunette boy turned around, a nervous laugh leaving his lips as he crossed his arms, which he quickly unfolded after a second.

"Uh, hi." He laughed slightly.

Grace was pretty much frozen and Emma was shocked, she half wanted to beat the boy to a pulp after spending the night with her sister, but she didn't.

"So, are you going to reply to me o-" Before Tom could finish the blonde, almost literally, flew into him. He scoffed in disbelief for a second before wrapping his arms around her. He smiled to himself for a second before nuzzling into her neck.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled. "I-I just couldn't have you upset because of my plan I-"

The blonde moved as fast as light. Her arms were around his neck as she broke the hug, but his arms stayed around her waist.

"Plan?" She chocked out.

Tom smiled, with a swift nod he used his finger to wipe away her tears. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be." Grace scoffed, a smile on her lips. "I-I can't believe you're here I-"

"Me too." Tom laughed. "You're so beautiful," he breathed.

Grace laughed and glanced down for a second. "I really wanna kiss you right now." Tom said. His tone serious as his eyes intently flickered between her eyes and lips.

Her eyes met his and a smirk pulled him in. "What's stopping you?"

a/n:
one more chapter :0 my original plan was for her to just close the door SKSKSKSK