୨♡୧ I Love You ୨♡୧

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

their reaction to you saying:

"In every life, I'll choose you. I'll find you and fall in love with you all over again in each world."

(lowercase, small paragraphs, drabble)

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

(little note, idk if yall know which versions I'm using for each boy, I'm using their most recent appearances lmao. like s6 valt, s6 shu, and so on and so forth. just sayin lol)

(also, i'll be switching things up so i enjoy writing these again. i'll be using characters i want to write about from here on out so there won't be a set cast of characters per chapter.

the mandatory characters i will be using per chapter will be:

valt, shu, kensuke, rantaro, wakiya, and free PLUS lui. the original boys bc i love them a lot and i don't like not writing them LMAO. they r the building blocks and foundation for beyburst ok i gotta give my boys some credit.

however!!!! from here on out, i'll leave a dot below for u to request characters (and if you'd like, a prompt as well) and the limit is 3 per person (i will do characters from seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, AND 5. i haven't watched the 6th LMAO)!

(I'm still probably not gna update often tho, but try at the very least. also idk how many people still read this so if i get no requests then i get to have more fun w this and pick my own characters :D)

.

I'm free to choose how many characters to do and how many to pick from the requests so pls don't feel bad if i don't choose ur character

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

valt stares at your sudden proclamation of love, with you holding a soft smile on your lips. eyes wide as they could be as he was slightly taken aback, leaving him completely speechless. then, little by little, the redness of his cheeks became apparent and clearly visible. he brings up a hand to hide his bashful smile, eyes darting to the side immediately. he's been your boyfriend for such a long time and yet, he's still very shy when it came to such romantic declarations. soon enough, he refocuses his gentle, kind, and love-filled eyes back on you and gave you his most charming smile. "hehe! if you really mean that, then. . .i bet i'll find you first!" he takes your hands in his as his cheeks completely reddened while he fiddles and plays with your fingers-slowly lacing them with his. ". . .and I'll prove it to you that I love you just as much!"

tokonatsu practically stopped breathing right then and there. his heart hammered against his chest, making him hope and pray to god that you cannot hear it. his hands, not knowing what to do with them, shot up in an attempt to cover his cheeks and to keep you from seeing them completely red. he's so embarrassed, not because of you! no! never! but because of how attractive you looked while saying something so romantic! his heart could never handle how well you're able to say these things so casually. but your smile, he thinks, your cute smile was just the cherry on top. tokonatsu tries to speak, yet his mouth felt so incredibly dry. he takes a moment to compose himself. he sends you a shy smile, "you. . .you really know what to say to get me so flustered like this. . ." he laughs, his eyes turning warm and lovesick then laughs. "haha! knowing you, though, you really would do something like that."